SNOWBUM:
MASTEROFPUPPETS:
GROMMET:
FLYLEARS:
BURG:
I-NO LONGER:
HONDAFLYER:
REBOUND:

Hondaflyer, thanks for getting a list going on us May folk. Also, that is one sweet van. I just picked up one like that myself and will be taking it to the tint shop next week. Nothing better than a pimped out Odyssey.

I-nolnger:

I actually got my call on July 1st, but because of the holiday weekend and me moving my family to Park City, we played phone tag until the 11th.

Hondaflyer,

Thanks for keeping the roster updated. I am still anxiously waiting.

I think I saw on a different thread that Burg got picked up by Southwest, but I cannot confirm. Does anyone know if there has been any attrition of the 50 original March poolies while they have been waiting for class dates? Has anyone gotten any indication of how the pool is going to be managed (size, notification time, etc) now that the March folks are being called for class?

Grommet said:
Hondaflyer,

Thanks for keeping the roster updated. I am still anxiously waiting.

I think I saw on a different thread that Burg got picked up by Southwest, but I cannot confirm. Does anyone know if there has been any attrition of the 50 original March poolies while they have been waiting for class dates? Has anyone gotten any indication of how the pool is going to be managed (size, notification time, etc) now that the March folks are being called for class?

I was told that it is a FIFO pool but that you could be bypassed if you wait for specific dates or are not available when they call. I was also told that specific numbers were not being given as to where you are in the pool. I was told I was "around 60". I think that number included the March guys before they started putting them into classes this week. With 28 of them going to the 320 and a bunch more filling the 4 190 classes by Sept 13th, that should put all of the May guys right at the top of the list. You've probably also read that some May guys may already be in Aug 190 classes. I'm not one of them and I've only heard of that on this board, but the numbers look like it is very possible because lots of the March guys were holding out for the 320.

Truckdriver said:
Hondaflyer, thanks for getting a list going on us May folk. Also, that is one sweet van. I just picked up one like that myself and will be taking it to the tint shop next week. Nothing better than a pimped out Odyssey.

You know it, Truck....wouldn't have it any other way.

For those of you who have gotten the call, can you let us know when? Got that milehye got the first call on July1...what about the rest of you? Class dates would be nice, too.

Last edited:
Any ideas on when the June Interviewees will get the call?

Latest resources

Back