• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big Congratulations to Dave's Kid. I know that it must be nice to have some of the pressure removed.Keep us updated with any class dates or equipment type info that you choose. I hope you are not treading water for very long. Now that you are in the pool you should swim down to the poolside bar for an adult beverage of your choice.

1) smoky22
2) Snoopy Mendoza (April,26 / A320)
3) skypine69
4) LaGarbage Man (May,10 / A320)
5) Vastly Underemp
6) My Man Smith
7) CheeseheadinTX
8) PDXcheezhead
9) captain dad (Letter)
10) pilotgolfer
11) Dave's kid (Hired/Pool)
12) Propblast
13) Flyiguy
14) CalBuff
15) Kayman
16) Got2GO (May,10 / A320)
17) 2wheelz (May,10 / A320)
18) xcrjdriver

Trash Man

Thanks ATR-DRVR:
I am looking forward to it. Hopefully the Beer is not literally on you as I am pretty particular who I will do a body shot from. The truck is all fueled up and pointed south in the driveway. All I have to do is pull chocks in the AM and I am on my way.

See you all soon

Trash Man

You Apr 26 folks are alright! I knew I was going to like this place! Looking forward to meeting everyone and begin flying. Just made my last landing in the RJ forever yesterday morning; it was my last day after almost 10 years at my airline. It was real, it was fun. But not real fun...

Good luck to all!

Hey Snoopy, garbageman, got2go or 2wheelz...

If and when you see Verna in MCO, see if you can get any info for the rest of us. How long they are going to leave us in limbo, how large the E190 classes are going to be, etc. Any info would be appreciated.

Scott

Last edited:
Hey guys......

Congrats to all who've been selected for class, keep the seats warm for us.

Does anyone have any info to help determine that all necessary info has been returned to JetBlue from former employers, FAA, etc? I'd hate to think that I've been sitting and waiting for a call that can't come because some piece of the puzzle is missing.

According to the phase II notice we're only supposed to sit tight and let them "do their jobs". Having said that, it is tough to think about sitting here waiting because of some tidbit of missing info that could be easily procured with a little personal attention.

It's been kinda quiet for a bit. Maybe the timing is right for some of us to get calls toward the end of this week.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back