jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The List
Welcome to the waiting room CalBuff. Now we are up to 14.

1) smoky22

2) Snoopy Mendoza

3) skypine69

4) LaGarbage Man

5) Vastly Underemp

6) My Man Smith

7) CheeseheadinTX

8) PDXcheezhead

9) captain dad

10) pilotgolfer

11) Dave's kid

12) Propblast

13) Flyiguy

14) CalBuff

Fins Up said:
Hang in there. Nobody in my group (Jan 11/12) posting in this board got turned down. I hope you guys have the same good fortune.

Unfortunately this is not true. I know of 2 guys that did not make it.

Hey CalBuff, I was there on March 8th at 10:00 also. Maybe you remember seeing me, I was the one in the dark blue suit with the fresh haircut and nice briefcase, smiling like there was no tomorrow........oh, nevermind

OK, we're officially a group...last one to get the call has to buy the first round in Orlando.

Murano, do you know why those 2 guys got shot down? No one I've talked to that didn't get through phase 2 seems to know why

murano said:
Unfortunately this is not true. I know of 2 guys that did not make it.

I'm certainly sorry to hear about those two. I hope they have better luck elsewhere or come back in 6 months.

I was only referring to the guys posting on the 11/12 thread. If someone there got turned down, I missed it.

March 9 1500 here. no call yet. I figure if everyone who posted got the call I'd better post.

I too began the backround process before the interview. Got Pria and credit check confirmation soon after interview but it's been four weeks now and previous employers and references have heard nothing. whats up with that?

Of all the references I listed and names on my recommendations, the only person contacted was my internal reference. A good friend of mine who also got hired said none of his references were contacted at all.

Got two current Blue Men to respond to the list in the CP's office so I'm not as concerned about the references but don't previous employers need to be mailed the Drug screen history forms from the homework package to be filled out before the PHC can review?

Last edited:
Fins up,
when does your class start? How many in class, Bus/190??

thanks.

welcome onboard!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back