jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you grab the Limbo Stick...

For all of those in Phase 2 "Limbo", Congradulations! Welcome to Purgatory.

I interviewed on the 8th. I had copies of FAA, PRIA, and training records waiting for me in the mailbox the day I returned from the interview but haven't had my references called yet. I have heard about how busy they are and don't expect to hear from anyone for at least a few more weeks.

Have a friend that interviewed in the January class and still hasn't heard (10 weeks +). I have read they are starting to call those in the Jan interviews for classes starting in April. Haven't heard anyone get a May class date yet.

The good news is that a very high majority of phase 2 people are hired. I can't give a number but a friend that works at B6, says it is a "very very very high number". As long as you don't have any skeletons that you lied about.

I am very proud and excited to have been chosen to interview and wish everyone the best of luck.

roll call....

captain dad said:
For all of those in Phase 2 "Limbo", Congradulations! Welcome to Purgatory.
quote]

Looks like the last of the Jan12/13 folks are in

Just an impromptu survey here...

How many of the Mar8/9th 'limbo' folks are listening in on this string?

Thanx, good luck & happy waiting!

cheez

22's in. . .has it only been 3 weeks?

who else is waiting from 3/8&3/9?

I'm in. Early on the 8th.

Just wondering, was anyone asked to sign background check authorization forms and mail them in before the interview?

I understand this now may be standard practice.

Also does anyone know if there are still openings in the April 26th class? If so some lucky bugger might not have to wait so long.

Good luck to all!

My background was started before the interview also. I had my airline notification waiting for me when I got back from the interview. I received the FAA notice the next week.

Settle Down

Guys..... No worries. This time last year I interviewed and was sent the email that I was on to phase II about 4 days later. I then waited from March 11th until April 27th for Verna to call with the good news. As has been previously stated: if you have no skeletons in your closest then you shouldn't worry. If you do then you are still ok if you fessed up to them. Remember, to get called for an interview already means you are qualified in the monkey skills (flying). What they are really looking for in the interview is an ability to effectively interact with other humans, i.e. do I want to kill this guy on a 4 day trip or not? The PRIA stuff and background check is nothing more than a paperwork backlog that will eventually be accomplished. If you only have civilian time it can take longer because they have to check all of your previous employers. Military can also be a hold-up as well because they have to clear your background because of all the shady places you have visited (or bombed) in the past. Bottom Line: it is a crap shoot in Phase 2 as to when they call but the odds are heavily in your favor (unless you do have the "skeletons in the closet" thing that you didn't fess up to during the application process or interview). Hope this helps

Latest resources

Back