• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, thanks snoopy! I am really excited for you! no more commuting. I hope all those indy guys we met out there are in also.

beer yummy

I'm reporting entering the hold for B6 at 1900z, fuel on board is (pause) standby, OH SH--!! I knew I forgot somthing back at IAD, Yeah center I'm going to need some vectors. Thanks

Congrat's to all, let the waiting begin

P.S. At least we will be entertained here nightly by the witty banter of notable posters such as Dave Siegal, Uppercrust, and a few other mental giants of our time.

OK, Dudes, I'm in. The funny thing is I was talking to the people doing the background check when I got the e-mail!

I wonder how many times I can walk around the kitchen table for the next 8 to 12 weeks?

Congrats to all, and ignore the flame bait....hopefully, see you in MCO

Congrats to all, get ready for teh real wait.

Hey Paul;
I got your PM, You hit the nail on the head, Ex-Indy. I just got a thing for white and blue airplanes I guess. I know it's not PC but the fat lady is only warming up. I think I have about 8 to 12 weeks to hear her sing. eventually I will figure out this PM thing. God only knows where my first reply to you ended up.
Thanks for all the support from you and all the folks at B6

Anyone know what percent of phase 2'ers get the call from verna?

Yeah, all of them.....it's just how many want to hear what she has to say...

Congrats to all who made it to phase 2! I received the email as well. Yoohoo! Has anyone else received a copy of their PRIA from the FAA? Got a copy of it today, and I know they have already started my background check because I got a call from USIS. I wonder if the phase 2 wait will not be as long, or maybe this is the normal process. Anyrate, the wait begins! Good luck!

Smoky22,

Almost everyone makes it through phase 2. As long as you honestly filled out your paperwork things should be fine. I don't know the percentage, but it's pretty certain once you make phase 2, that you'll be wearing a blue shirt. It's just a long wait for a class date. Congratulations!

-hauler

starvingredtail said:
Man Uppercrust, are you actually the devil and you are bored in hell so you come to flight info to flame people? I liked your Brokeback avitar better.
SRT

Whatever, I'm being serious, for once. That is ********************ty to make people wait that long.

Latest resources

Back