Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LaGarbage Man said:
Hey Snoopy
From looking at some of the other interview threads it looks like everyone from our group is accounted for. It has been a good thread for information but the time has probably come to retire it from the boards. You started the thread so I will leave it to you to send it to cyber heaven. What do you think?

Trash Man

LaBigman,

Not sure how to send it into cyber heaven...

Later...:beer:

LaGarbage Man said:
Hey Snoopy
From looking at some of the other interview threads it looks like everyone from our group is accounted for. It has been a good thread for information but the time has probably come to retire it from the boards. You started the thread so I will leave it to you to send it to cyber heaven. What do you think?

Trash Man

He's alive!!!!!!
Garbage Man how's it going.

Charlie Tango

projectguy said:
Hi all'
From the A320/E190 class in Orlando. We've been drinking the blue koolaid for about a week now, here with PDXCheesehead, JA'd, FlyingSkirt, et.al and the latest scoop calls for classes 9/13, 10/29, 11/?, and 12/? with monthly thereafter... The training is good, the people are most Excellent, and the future is Blue, James Blue...... We have been treated very well and enthusiasm is high. Go for it and don't give up on the pool. The more we learn the more we like.
projectguy

Are you saying those dates are 320 dates? So can we expect to see a 10/29 A 320 class according to your inside sources?? If so that is awesome.

this is flightinfo, and the comment was verbal, but it was about 320.
Having said that, there is only one sure thing here, and it is crystal clear; things change rapidly.
projectguy

No No NO

Don't let the thread die.

I think we're close to a record.

Besides, it was either give up crack or this thread!!

Uhh don't forget OPS, So how is the water pressure from that fire hose treating you?? How is it going down there Mr. Propblast?? Tell Pablo to Giddyup up to the good old Ale House for some extra class time. I've been meaning to drop you a PM but know that you are a little busy right now. See you up at JFK soon.

Trash Man

P.S.
A big shout out to you Mr. FlyIguy(C.T.) I will drop you an E-mail buddy to catch up on the latest intel.

Good luck to all of you Sept 13 guys! You guys are going to love training and all of the parties! Not to mention, inflight newhires start up again in October, have fun! See you on line!:)

Latest resources

Back