• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys, congrats to all of those who have made it to phase 2. Just wanted to throw my hat in the ring as well. I haven't heard a thing yet. I check these threads often. The world will know when I get the call. I have a feeling it's still going to be awhile. I wish everyone the best. Just trying to figure out how to deal with the stress of this LONG wait! Can football season start already!:laugh:

I just figured I would give this thread a bump to see if there are any more March 8th/9th guys/gals out there who want to join the list. Also it would appear that some of our Jan.12th/13th comrades are having some separation anxiety from there own thread. I just wanted to calm Red Tails fears. The message board is left in good hands. We will strive to maintain the same level of outward calm and inward panic that those of you before us demonstrated so profesionally. That being said it is time for me to go and stare at the telephone. RING Damm You !!!!

The List

Going through the previous post, this is what the list looks like so far.

1) smoky22

2) Snoopy Mendoza

3) skypine69

4) LaGarbage Man

5) Vastly Underemp

6) My Man Smith

7) CheeseheadinTX

8) PDXcheezhead

9) captain dad

10) pilotgolfer

11) Dave's kid

12) Propblast

Thats it so far. If anyone hears anything, update the thread and I will try to keep the list up to speed.

The List
Going through the previous post, this is what the list looks like so far.

1) smoky22

2) Snoopy Mendoza

3) skypine69

4) LaGarbage Man

5) Vastly Underemp

6) My Man Smith

7) CheeseheadinTX

8) PDXcheezhead

9) captain dad

10) pilotgolfer

11) Dave's kid

12) Propblast

13) Flyiguy

I am very glad to add another of my former FlyI co-workers to the list.
Up to thirteen folks so far, looks like I'll be kept busy for awhile just keeping the list up to date.
And just in case the lovely Ms. Verna is checking this thread. My wife has my bag's packed and sitting by the door. She keeps mumbling to herself something like " Somebody please send him to class soon or I think I'm going to shoot him". Time to go and stare at the phone some more.

FYI - some calls do come on the weekend. I know some guys in my group got called on Sunday. I start training next week and I got a call this evening (Friday) at 5:00pm from one of the pilot leaders. These guys work some strange hours.

Hang in there. Nobody in my group (Jan 11/12) posting in this board got turned down. I hope you guys have the same good fortune.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back