• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big CONGRATS to the three of you! (although you are making MY phone's lack of ring that much 'louder' and more painful!)

Anyone have a guess as to how many 'phase II people' are not on these boards; that is any idea how many march 8/9 people made it to pII? I know that there is NO good reason to even care about that - I am just trying to find something to do in the 'deafening silence' in my hotel room in SDF. As the poster-child for adHd I find the patience that I am supposed to be showing .... challenging! d=)

Congrats to the three - best of luck to the rest!

cheez (a.k.a. PJ)

pilotgolfer:
The number showed up as (646) 285-xxxx. Verna called Sun. night at 1730. They sure do keep some hard hours down there. I believe some of the Jan. interview's were assigned class on the dates that you mentioned. Nothing was said about dates or equipment types available to us yet, as they are still evaluating. She said that I would receive more info after they have firmed up what and when they want to do with us. Basically it was a welcome aboard call and also served to ratchet down some of the anxiety. I was going to hold off posting as I don't have all the info yet. Instead decided to post what I had figuring some news is better than no news. So the good news is they are working with our group. Unfortunately I believe she makes the calls as our packs (background chks, and PHC) are finished and sent to her desk. So keep the faith guys, they are working our group and hopefully nothing but good news to follow for all.
I still need recomendations on were we are going for drinks in MCO. The last time I had an adult beverage in MCO it was served to me in a glass which had those damm mouse ears on it and cost probably $15.00. (Damm Mouse).
Trash Man

Driving down in the morning to start class on Wed. Will look-see around and check out the closest. I know we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, (ASA) and Hooters was right out the back door!! We are at the Ameri-Suites just around the corner. Great feeling to be heading south!!! Hope to see you guys and gals online soon!!

Most likely you will be staying at the AmeriSuites NE right by the Hooters. There are a lot of restaurants within an easy walking distance. Bennigan's is a close by favorite, and down the road a short drive is the Ale House. Don't worry, you will have plenty of options for grabbing a brew in MCO near the hotel.

Hooters is closest. Next is Bennigan's. TGI Friday's is across the street. The Ale House is about a 20 minute walk, but they have pitchers and a lot on tap.

Congrats to those who already got the good news.

Latest resources

Back