Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no suit no pool..... yet

My Man SMITH! said:
Anyone know if those in the POOL from March group have been notified of that or not? Interviewed on March 9 and have yet to hear anything. Would be nice if we could find out, I mean it's only been 11 LONG weeks! Hopefully there's some truth to the saying "Good things come to those who wait". For everyone else in the same situation, Best of luck and hopefully this wait will be over soon.....one way or another.:)

Mr. Smith -
Same thing here - no calls, no letters.... just like family! I did hear from another interviewie on May 17 about a pool was being formed, and some reference to lifeguards for those in the pool !?! - but it sounds like a work in progress. My guess is the frustrations have been recognized at JB but with the need to prepare for interviews (this week) and the letters and emails to be sent next week from those interviews, it is unlikely that much progress has been made on March 8/9 'swimmers'.

Chins up, keep on truckin'.

ST

Ok, chalk another one up for Mesa. I just got a copy of my training records printed out April 18th and the postmark on the envelope was May 17th. I'm guessing they were just as prompt mailing them to JBLU. I hope this is why I haven't heard anything yet.

Scott

The Swallow and the House Martin fly south with the winter wind and yet these are not strangers to our land.

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

Jet Blue Interview Prep Reccomendations

Does anyone reccomend any particular interview prep for Jet Blue? I have plenty of interview experience, so I dont think I want to travel anywhere to do a face to face, however, a phone prep may be good. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
McFly,

I just did Emerald Coast with Aaron. I felt it was worth it, but I haven't received any news from jetBlue yet. Emerald Coast will do both person-to-person and over the phone interviews. I personally recommend face-to-face. A lot of the small things we do with our bodies subconciously could cause us to loose the job, even though we said all the right things. An over-the-phone interview prep cannot pick those things up. Good luck.

DUUUUUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna, sweet Verna called today!!!!

I had my cell off, but her message said good news!!! I'll post the details as they come in.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back