• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too interviewed on Jan 11, 71 days ago, 19 to go, and have not heard anything as well. Does anyone know if JB is calling the guys who wrote letters for us? I haven't received any letters from the FAA nor has anyone been called. Just curious.
Thank God we have an on-line support group. I'd go nuts!!

Members of the waiting club

1. Waterski
2. Captainmathers
3. ATR-Drivr
4. Caveman
6. Blueskysalesman
7. Flydoc
9. Supchuck

Last edited:
Congrats Fins! Hopefully we'll all see you in class. Did you figure out which a/c you are taking?

Supchuck; I too had not received any letters from the FAA until Monday. I'm sure you have been reading this thread; they have been having difficulties receving FAA records info. Hang in there, I'm sure it will come soon. Regarding the call to references...mine have not been called. Many of my friends who already work there say their references never got called.

Thank Murano. I chose the Airbus. I want to get on some of those runs down to the islands. That, better starting pay, the airbus flying into Portland Maine (1 hour from my house), and heavy equipment. Those were my reasons.I'm still pulling for the rest of you guys. Hope to see you in Orlando.

Verna called today I'm in

Hey guys .. after 10 weeks and one day I finally got the call. Verna called at around 1 p.m today and left me a message. She apologized for taking so long but said that they were overwhelmed with interviews, classes, etc. She said there were 2 Airbus slots left March 29th and both aircraft have slots for the April 12 class. I chose the bus on the 29th. Good luck to all of you that are still waiting and just hang in there ... the calls are coming slowly...
Hope to see you all in Orlando.

Congrats newlife1.

Members of the waiting club

1. Waterski
3. ATR-Drivr
4. Caveman
5. Murano
6. Blueskysalesman
7. Flydoc
9. Supchuck

Last edited:
thanks waterski... I hope you hear something soon... I think the # 2 guy on your waiting club got a rejection letter last week. I don't know the details but don't let it worry you.

Another buddy of mine got a call today too.. he starts on the 29th..... they're calling, just be patient.. It sounded like the 4/12 classes still had lots of slots. I know they try to mix the classes by having corp pilots, cummuter guys, military, etc.

Latest resources

Back