• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
like many, i recieved my letter from ok city on the 28th that jB did a query. other than that, crossing off each day as they pass and getting alot of painting and yardwork done. good luck to all,
bc
:)

was called earlier today and offered a class on the e190 on 02-15. i glady accepted. offer is conditional, pending completion of background check. all that remains of that process is hiring board. i am blessed and humbled and greatful for this opportunity.
good luck and Godspeed to you all,
bc

iballdriver said:
was called earlier today and offered a class on the e190 on 02-15. i glady accepted. offer is conditional, pending completion of background check. all that remains of that process is hiring board. i am blessed and humbled and greatful for this opportunity.
good luck and Godspeed to you all,
bc

Did you interview in January? That's soon if you did.....Congrats:cool:

Congrats iballdriver!
I know you were kind of blown away when you got the call but were you at least able to put in a good word for me? Man, Feb 15th in Orlando!!! You are living large. Congrats again.
SRT

iballdriver,

Congrats! That's great news. Was the A-320 even an option? It seems as if they needed a short notice quick fill for an empty class seat. Either way, it's good for you.

I interviewed Nov 2 and last week they told me the earliest class was March 1st. It looks like someone dropped out of Feb 15th and they needed someone to fill the spot with less than two weeks notice.

Holy crap that's fast. Good for you! Let's hope this round is faster for everyone and not the 11-12 weeks of pain the some guys in the previous group had.

Latest resources

Back