• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got my FAA PRIA yesterday as well. No other background issues yet. No references called so far.

Fins:
No calls to my peeps either. Those guys from Nov. have had a long wait through the holidays, let's hope the good news flows quickly.
Any guesses on the PHC's schedule? Do they have to convene personally or can they do it electronically?

My current company mailed my package to UsIS today. No calls to my rec letter providers. My wife told me the FAA letter arrived. Does anyone know the target date for the 8 week mark? Is it March 11/12 (8 weeks from interview) or March 18/19 (8 weeks from the phase II email)?
SRT

Last edited:
looks like its our turn to be on deck.....good luck to all from nov. interview batch. hope to see you soon...:)
bc

Just a little info! I interviewed on Nov 2 and got the call today (March 1st A320). It is a long wait but hang in there. There are still a few people from Nov yet to be called then it is your turn. Good Luck!

WOO HOO!!!!

I got the call yesterday for a March 8 interview. I'm PSYCHED!!!

And congrats J3 for hanging in there, it must have been agony, but it's all worth it now

Latest resources

Back