JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starvingredtail

Well, I guess someone needs to start it. Any guesses when we will hear anything? I am glad I am leaving on a trip so I do not have to check the mail for a while. Lets start an update board. Good Luck All!!!

I was interviewed on the 12th. I interviewed with John and Paul and exit interviewed with Joe. All were super individuals and if they are reading this and they are on the fence on whether to hire me or not, this post should be a "sign" that they should give me the benifit of the doubt and send me to phase 2. All kidding aside, it was a great process. How about you? When did you i'view?

I had the 11:30. Was with Mike (FA) and Karen (CAPT). Finished up with Patrick. Absolutely, a great process either way it goes. I think you always look back and critique your own interview. I do. I am going with a 50/50 outlook. There are so many variables involved. I thought I did pretty well judging by they way they were writing things down. I think if they are writing then you are giving them the information they want. They didn't ask me if there was maybe some way else I could answer a question, so I took that as a good sign. After I went back to the big room and was able to ask Dave and Vinnie several questions and listen to many others. Stayed about 2 hrs after until I had to go catch my flight back to ATL.
Keeping my fingers crossed!!

8:30am 12th. Any idea when the emails (letters:crying: ) are going to be sent.
Thanks

It's gonna be a looooong week. Remember when you were 8 and it was December 19? That's what it feels like.

I pulled the mailbox out of the ground when I got home. I'm not taking any chances......

I pulled the mailbox out of the ground when I got home. I'm not taking any chances......[/quote]

Excellent idea...

Caveman said:
It's gonna be a looooong week. Remember when you were 8 and it was December 19? That's what it feels like.

This first wait shouldn't be too bad, it's going to be the 8 to who knows how many weeks after the first week that's going to be long assuming you get the good news. It's out of our hands now though.

Anyone else in the room when Dean Melonas asked how many people read Flightinfo.com? Everyone kind of sat there and he just laughed and called us all liers.

Good luck to everyone out there.

Latest resources

Back