• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, I think we have all had a nice few days of glowing in the thought that we are in the running for this job. I suggest we all go back to stressing!! Has anybody got a call from USIS about their stuff?

They called me on Friday because of a gap when I was a minor. She said that they had almost everything done except for the DOT and FAA records and my PRIA. I was pretty surprised they were this far along this early but I suppose it will still take many more weeks.

Heres another question:
Has anyone gotten the good news from Miss VK without hearing from USIS in any way? I am dying to just fax in my DD214 to USIS without hearing from them but I do not want to seem pushy. What do you think?

I just got off the phone with my only other employer and they just got the package. They say it takes 3 days to turn. That is a warm fuzzy.

Just to give you folks a heads up. All my employers were called to verify the employment dates (last 10 years) within the first week of entering phase 2. A week after that I received my copy of the FAA records. Then 8 weeks later I am still in phase 2. Just hang in there it will most likely take at least 8 weeks or so.

J3 Driver said:
Just to give you folks a heads up. All my employers were called to verify the employment dates (last 10 years) within the first week of entering phase 2. A week after that I received my copy of the FAA records. Then 8 weeks later I am still in phase 2. Just hang in there it will most likely take at least 8 weeks or so.

J3
You hit the nail on the head my friend. I got called on Friday to inform me they needed another number to my employer and that once I provided that they were done. Now I'm prepared for the 10 week (or more) long haul.

starvingredtail said:
So who are the folks getting called at the 4 week point? Does that happen?

That did happen from the November interviews but only because they needed to fill the November 30th class. Those people received a conditional employment offer and a class date (about 15 people). From what I understand it was just the luck of the draw. That is not to say that the samething could not happen again (I hope it does). I am guessing that will depend on how many of us are sitting in phase 2 from the November interviews versus how many seats they have available for the next few classes.

J3 Driver said:

YEAH... what he said!!! Expect it to take the full 8 weeks!

Latest resources

Back