• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
srjorion, Deli Guy, pitotstatic, Indy refugee,

Congratulations!

Capt X,

Good luck with the surgery.

Caveman said:
Yep. Still here. Still waiting. I'm not getting anxious yet. We're just in the first week of that 8-12 week window. On saturday I got another copy of my PRIA stuff from the FAA. I guess that goes along with what somebody else posted earlier about some of the FAA stuff not being delivered to jetBlue and had to be requested again. I got the first copy about 7-10 days after the interview.

I also got a second copy of my PRIA request on Saturday. Let's hope this one does the trick.

flydoc still waiting in the bull-pen as well...

Today's project: advanced fence painting
Tomorrow: watch grass grow....

Got the second one also on Sat also. Hope mine is in the mix as well for VK. Anyone know when the next class after the 29th is scheduled? Congrats to all the 29th guys!!!

More projects than I will EVER have time for......!!

Throw my name in as one of the many bench warmers. Got my second copy Saturday of the FAA request. For me any news is good news and I'm just glad to have this forum to keep up to date.
I'm starting to go crazy just looking at my phone and willing it to ring. My interview call came via a "no caller id" phone call so now I have given it a special ring and my wife swears that I was humming it the other night in my sleep.
...Good luck to all...I'm sure the wait will be over soon

blueskysalesman said:
Throw my name in as one of the many bench warmers. Got my second copy Saturday of the FAA request. For me any news is good news and I'm just glad to have this forum to keep up to date.
I'm starting to go crazy just looking at my phone and willing it to ring. My interview call came via a "no caller id" phone call so now I have given it a special ring and my wife swears that I was humming it the other night in my sleep.
...Good luck to all...I'm sure the wait will be over soon

I didn't realize how important a resource this site was for keeping an eye on the industry until it went down the other day. I REALLY felt out of touch with what was going on with B6 and the whole phase II process. Even though I haven't got the call yet, following everybody else's progress and collecting the little tidbits of G-2 is very helpful (and comforting!).

Ditto here....

Caveman said:
Yep. Still here. Still waiting. I'm not getting anxious yet. We're just in the first week of that 8-12 week window. On saturday I got another copy of my PRIA stuff from the FAA. I guess that goes along with what somebody else posted earlier about some of the FAA stuff not being delivered to jetBlue and had to be requested again. I got the first copy about 7-10 days after the interview.

....I have been more of a lurker on this site over the past few months. I did interview on Jan 11th and am in phase 2. I received another FAA letter on Sat. stamped March 7th as well. I had received the same letter about 5 weeks ago, 1.5 - 2 weeks after the interview.

Hoping for the March 29th A320. I am based in Orlando and have a car there as well.

Did JB open up an MCO base recently?

Jeff

BOS base opening June 1. Talk of MCO by the end of '06 to sometime in '07. Best of luck. PM me if you have any other questions.

Latest resources

Back