• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't understand why you guys are complaining. Obama is going to take care of all our health care needs.

Since shareholders and "wealth creators" have decided that pensions and health care are unsustainable benefits, I'm glad SOMEONE is trying to figure out how we're going to get it back.

Lord know this pilot group won't FIGHT for it.

Guess Obama is the next best thing to a set of balls.

Sounds like you are living to work. Shouldn't it be the opposite?

So you think because I have large emergency funds to cover emergency's and live debt free I live to work. I live a debt free lifestyle so I don't have to live to work. So I don't have to work 90, 95, 100 hours a month to make ends meet and pay bills.

So I know we all hate this, but to get back on topic again.

The next class date is going to be on or around Oct, 17 and have 20 guys in it. The class after that should be Nov, 7 and have 22 guys in it. Based on the info I got before this is probably all the training for the year. However you never know if they might run a December class. Good luck to all.

So you think because I have large emergency funds to cover emergency's and live debt free I live to work. I live a debt free lifestyle so I don't have to live to work. So I don't have to work 90, 95, 100 hours a month to make ends meet and pay bills.

Still wondering about what plan you are on now where you pay $67/mo and have the company contribute to an HSA?

So I know we all hate this, but to get back on topic again.

The next class date is going to be on or around Oct, 17 and have 20 guys in it. The class after that should be Nov, 7 and have 22 guys in it. Based on the info I got before this is probably all the training for the year. However you never know if they might run a December class. Good luck to all.

Thanks for the update. How much advance notice are guys getting for classes? 2-3weeks?

Still wondering about what plan you are on now where you pay $67/mo and have the company contribute to an HSA?

Ya sorry about that. I miss typed. It is $47/mo. $23.50 per paycheck. It is also an FSA. So I do not get to keep the left over money from year to year, and the company contribution is due to the healthy living contributions or whatever they are calling the programs we have to take part in.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. How much advance notice are guys getting for classes? 2-3weeks?

Don't know the exact answer to that. It is typically 3 weeks, however if someone drops out last minute or they decide to increase the class size it could be less.

So, are you "underpaid" or not?

Latest resources

Back