• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are totally misunderstanding these guys. They don't care about anyone else or the careers of others. They care only about themselves. They are using thier rhetoric as a strategy to starve the company of new hires, cause attrition and embarrass our pilots into voting for a union. It is NOTHING more than that. Period.

I guess your non-union, Simply naive.

So between 1300 and 2000 equals 700 pilots. Lets say 2/3 want to upgrade. That equals 425 / 7 per plane = 60 aircraft. Really 2-3 year upgrade. Who's lying now. Get off the crack pipe. Oh by the way there are many sen. F.O.'s in LGB, MCO and FLL that don't even equate in the above numbers. 55 aircraft between now and 2016( No lease returns figured in which is likely). Your math is very fuzzy. You can be happy here thats good-but don't mislead. Attrition is a variable that has no value at current. I saw the best of times prior 9/11 that quickley ended. Once again goodluck.

I said 2 to 3 years more till upgrade. Considering junior capt is 1650ish a 2000 seniority guy might see a reserve 190 slot come up 2-3 years from now. I don't think that is remotely out of the question especially considering the attrition we will face in the further.

I said 2 to 3 years more till upgrade. Considering junior capt is 1650ish a 2000 seniority guy might see a reserve 190 slot come up 2-3 years from now. I don't think that is remotely out of the question especially considering the attrition we will face in the further.

Anything is possible you are correct about that. Truce we can agree to disagree. The attrition will take place mostly in the bottom half of the senority list. I have an AA number and there are about 125 more at JB. About another 100 Delta. Most have been here a while and hold 320 CA. I know quite a few and haven't heard too many leaving. Time will tell how it plays out.

Anything is possible you are correct about that. Truce we can agree to disagree. The attrition will take place mostly in the bottom half of the senority list. I have an AA number and there are about 125 more at JB. About another 100 Delta. Most have been here a while and hold 320 CA. I know quite a few and haven't heard too many leaving. Time will tell how it plays out.

True. I think the DAL recalls will be very telling. Rumors are 60-90 guys with numbers and I would not be surprised if 75% went back. Even if they are a 320 capts, if they are under 50 I would be shocked if they stayed.

True. I think the DAL recalls will be very telling. Rumors are 60-90 guys with numbers and I would not be surprised if 75% went back. Even if they are a 320 capts, if they are under 50 I would be shocked if they stayed.

I would be shocked as well, but the 10 or 12 that I have run across all say staying. I was taken back with the new TA and retirement numbers. A 40+ year old could leave J.B. and retire a widebody CA. Everyone has a different agenda I guess.

No way are there 60-90 guys here from DL. I would be surprised if there is more than 10.

Latest resources

Back