• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in the October 19th class. See you down there.

Mike,

Do you mind me asking what your interview time was and when were you called for the 10/19 class?

Got the call today from HR. I was asked a few basic questions. Including if I've had failed any check rides. I said yes, initial CFI practical back in 1995. They sent me an E-mail to explain what happened.
Could this mean another way of elimanation? Has anyone here has had to explain a failed check ride and still gotten a call for an interview?
I appreciate any info.

Got the call today from HR. I was asked a few basic questions. Including if I've had failed any check rides. I said yes, initial CFI practical back in 1995. They sent me an E-mail to explain what happened.
Could this mean another way of elimanation? Has anyone here has had to explain a failed check ride and still gotten a call for an interview?
I appreciate any info.

From what I've heard there's just an extra form you need to fill out and bring to the interview. Good luck! Here's hoping they're not done calling yet.

I failed my CFI initial, still got hired. everyone has a bad day. Own it no excuses. Tell them what went down and what you learned from it.

I appreciate any info.

Same thing here, failed my CFI-I. Explained it on the form. Interviewed, hired and started class. During my exit interview they asked me to explain what happened. I told them and then one of the CPs told me how he busted his Comm ride. Make it a learining experience and don't place blame. You'll be fine and good luck.

We don't really hire pilots here at jetblue. We hire aviators with tallent.

That should have replaced happy jetting.

Latest resources

Back