• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Email said classes throughout the summer and fall. Maybe 56 more new hires for the year to add to the pool? Who knows. Hope I'm not swimming till next year, although I will wait that long if I have to!

EDIT: Forgot, buddy of mine that works there told me he's heard 12 a month for the rest of the year. That's more in line with the current people swimming right now. Doing the math that's about 84. I don't think anybody knows for sure.

Only 12 new hires per month from here on out? This wait could really drag out.. 3 months and counting.. :/

Anyone in the class starting today? I've heard 16-20 pilots and split bus/190. Im curious what the actual base/equip breakdown will be.

Only 12 new hires per month from here on out? This wait could really drag out.. 3 months and counting.. :/

A friend of mine in class starting today said, 6 for the May 25 and 10-20 for June 8.

So nobody knows of calls for the may 25 class? I'm thinking there is a chance at least of us Feb 10 guys getting in the June 8 class.

A guy I interviewed with said his friend got a call for May 25 class. I think a good number of us will be in the June 8 class.

A guy I interviewed with said his friend got a call for May 25 class. I think a good number of us will be in the June 8 class.

I hope so..but I've been thinking this way for the past few months as well..ha .

I've been trying to figure out roughly how many were at the interview and how many likely got hired out of that. Do we figure there were around 30-40 interviewed each day? Out of that..what maybe 25-30ish hired for phase 2? That should mean we are probably getting close. One guy mentioned getting called last minute for the class starting today and he interviewed on the 10th at 8:30.

Last edited:
A friend of mine in class starting today said, 6 for the May 25 and 10-20 for June 8.

Thats a pretty wide range..10-20..hopefully its 20 for all our sakes ! :)

My good friend interviewed in Jan and was called 2 weeks later for a class..talk about perfect timing.

I hope so..but I've been thinking this way for the past few months as well..ha .

I've been trying to figure out roughly were at the interview and how many likely got hired out of that. Do we figure there were around 30-40 interviewed each day? Out of that..what maybe 25-30ish hired for phase 2? That should mean we are possible getting close. One guy mentioned getting called last minute for the class starting today and he interviewed on the 10th at 8:30.

That was my buddy!

Latest resources

Back