• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know how many people interviewed on Feb. 9 and Feb. 10. If there are 26 people in the April 27 and May 11 classes from Feb. 9 interviews they must be getting pretty close to calling the Feb. 10 interviews. Just trying to figure out how much longer I get to spend at my wonderful regional.

I think they said they were looking for about 50-60 newhires from feb 9-10. Does anyone else remember them saying something like that.

From the people posting though I think they have only gotten to Feb 9th morning and maybe a few afternoon.

No Feb 10th guys yet that I know of. Remember how long it took to get through the Jan 26th guys? I'm thinking June at least for us.

I got questioned about a wreckless driving ticket I got when I was 15 that was supposed to be expunged. It was also well past the 10yr background check.... disclose everything! I had all but forgotten it even happened.

Its more than just the standard background check. I think the vast majority make it through phase 2 fine but some dont and not always because of undisclosed DUIs or checkride failures. It could be a credit report problem driving record or something else. As BeachBummer said disclose everything. I dont want to make you guys nervous but as the email stated moving on to phase 2 is no guarantee of a job offer.

Emails went out on Friday to alot of guys who have been waiting for class dates. They simple said we had completed phase II and were in a "Future Blue Pilots" pool. Class will continue to be run through summer and fall. Good Luck to everyone! I cant wait to start!

Awesome that we don't have to stew. Now we know we are just waiting. Said classes running through the summer and fall. Hopefully oil will continue to crash and growth will increase. Exciting times! Still trying to Jedi mind trick the phone into ringing! More calls this Monday I would guess if the pattern holds. Good luck all!

Same here got my email on friday passing phase 2! Feb. 10 interview!!!

Latest resources

Back