JetBlue class dates

GuinessGuy

Total Time
7000+
Turbojet23.......congrats, you've been in limbo for too long, welcome aboard, it's a great place to work.....

xjhawk

Total Time
No 30,000# qualification at JB. I just flew with a new hire that had only flown turboprops.

It was pretty obvious he'd never flown a jet before.
not sure if you are trying to be funny or just think so highly of yourself and the jet you fly that you are willing to sound like a tool lol

ERfly

Total Time

SBD

Total Time
Y2K
Got the e-mail that I'm moving on to PhaseII. Interviewed Aug3rd. Does it really take 8-12 weeks for the whole process?

Last edited:

Turbojet23

Total Time
Got the e-mail that I'm moving on to PhaseII. Interviewed Aug3rd. Does it really take 8-12 weeks for the whole process?
Apparently..took them 12 weeks to the day with me. However if you know someone it helps. A friend with an Aug 3rd interview already has a class date!

landlover

Total Time
5000+
I was called by HR yesterday to update my app.

viper01

Total Time
8000+
Apparently..took them 12 weeks to the day with me. However if you know someone it helps. A friend with an Aug 3rd interview already has a class date!
That's because you're a turboprop guy/girl.
Just joking...Welcome aboard.

Otto77

Snacko
Total Time
some

for you it should go much faster because of the lack of folks in the pool. I waited for 5 months before starting. The pool was full at the time. I would def. expect 8-12 weeks but realize that you could go much sooner. Its all variable.

BentOver

Total Time
for you it should go much faster because of the lack of folks in the pool. I waited for 5 months before starting. The pool was full at the time. I would def. expect 8-12 weeks but realize that you could go much sooner. Its all variable.
I was curious about the pool. Is the current pool filled with 2010 applicants?? When did all of you Aug. interviews apply? Was it in the summer 2010 window or did I miss a window later on? I think there may have been one last winter too?

I've been updating here and there. If the app. window opens again in Sept. is that a chance to "resend" the online profile? I've heard with alot of qualified applicants it can come down to a first come first served deal? Any truth to that theory?

Last edited:

skysurfer76

Total Time
placed my info in the summer of 2010.....I had an interview on Aug 3rd.....in phase II now.

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
just got the call, 24th class date.
Great job! Looking at your profile I will guess you are furloughed Netjets.

Anyone know (or estimate) how many furloughed Netjets, Flexjet, FLOPS and CS pilots have been picked up by JB? What % of newhires in the last year have been fractional? Obviously a good opportunity for JB, VA, SWA and other airlines that have been hiring to pick-up some experienced pilots...

Otto77

Snacko
Total Time
some
We have 2 corporate guys in my class..1 of which is from NetJets. Seems common.