• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have one in July. I'm scared of all the AA merger rumors, too. That kind of stuff would screw us poolies. I also have nightmares about AMR management getting their mitts on a very well managed company and screwing it up with their stupidity and incompetence.

I have one in July. I'm scared of all the AA merger rumors, too. That kind of stuff would screw us poolies. I also have nightmares about AMR management getting their mitts on a very well managed company and screwing it up with their stupidity and incompetence.

The way you describe AA management is the way some folks here describe ours. I don't think it's near that bad, but it's kinda funny to read. The grass is always greener I guess.

AA management in a nutshell:

1. Lose hundreds of millions every quarter.

2. Pay yourselves massive bonuses for losing hundreds of millions every quarter.

3. Scream as loud as you can, "IT'S ALL LABOR'S FAULT!!" repeatedly.

Anyone get a call for the May 25th class? Im taking a super WAG but I think it might be 2 A320 and 4 E190 slots, anyone hear anything different?

I know it's easier said than done. But you can't worry about stuff like that, your going to drive yourself crazy for the rest of your career!

I know it's easier said than done. But you can't worry about stuff like that, your going to drive yourself crazy for the rest of your career!

LOL Are you my wife?

She says the same thing, usually after punching me in the arm. :)

She's right, you know. Don't tell her I said that. :)

LOL Are you my wife?

She says the same thing, usually after punching me in the arm. :)

She's right, you know. Don't tell her I said that. :)

LOL!!!! I'm just use to my wife saying the samething to me as well. But our girls are right, just have to believe it

Latest resources

Back