• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like the next few class dates are 7/27, 8/10 and 8/24. Class sizes look like 5,11 and 12. All subject to change.

I interviewed that day as well....received phase 2 notification on May 9th. No word yet.

My buddy interviewed there is Feb and heard nothing for months. He was then hired on by Spirit- finished ground school and was going to start the sim.

He called his contact at JB and asked what happened? Long story short. they had trouble finding training records in his background check (he flew par 91 corporate for a while) and its stalled his process.

When he found this out he was able to provide addition documentation of training events and bypassed phase II and was given a training date. He finished school this month.

If you have interviewed and heard nothing for months I would call your contacts at JB and have them contact HR about your situation. Could possibly be cleared up.

Got the word today from JetBlue. Preliminary class dates for me are 9/7. The reason for that is because I have military obligations I can't back out of. Good luck to all who have heard and good luck to those who interview!

Got the word today from JetBlue. Preliminary class dates for me are 9/7. The reason for that is because I have military obligations I can't back out of. Good luck to all who have heard and good luck to those who interview!

Interview date and time? Congrats......If your a May guy this is good news!

The class on that started the 27th is indeed all 190. There was one JFK slot available. The other four guys went to BOS. It looks like you are going 190 BOS if you are coming to class any time in the near future unless you are one of the oldest guys in your class. Good luck to all

The class on that started the 27th is indeed all 190. There was one JFK slot available. The other four guys went to BOS. It looks like you are going 190 BOS if you are coming to class any time in the near future unless you are one of the oldest guys in your class. Good luck to all

Talked to some of the planning people @ the schoolhouse in the cafeteria... the next class should be a Bus/190 split. (With a lot of bus people still to come before the end of the year... wasn't told the split, just to expect lots 'o people behind me in JFK) Lots of hiring to come overall.

For any 190's guys finishing recently how long did you wait for IOE?

They are trying to get the CA upgrades assigned OE first. Most recent upgrades are going out for OE in one week after training. The company gives you a min of four days off. I would assume that the FO's will take another week before being assigned. Of course, this is all subject to change everyweek.

Latest resources

Back