• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I received a call yesterday for the april 13th class. I interviewed on Jan 26th at 330. She said there will be 10 in the class. She made it sound like it was all bus. Good luck!

Congrats! Looks like its going to be awhile for all of us that interviewed on the 10th of feb

Congrats! Looks like its going to be awhile for all of us that interviewed on the 10th of feb

I think it might. They had interviews on Feb 9th as well. I know my interview session had a lot of people. I think ther were 56....I interviewed at the last time slot. The good news though is that they are still interviewing. A friend of mine just got called for may interview. They offered him four different dates.

Yeah that is what I'm thinking too. However at only 10 Folks per class / 20 total a month it could be long wait. I wish we had a rough idea of how many are in phase 2. I had a good friend that was in the 26 jan interview and in a class 2 weeks later..talk about timing it right.

Once the new documents arrive a new hire maybe might be in for a rude awakening.

Growth at JetBlue will mostly be ???

Should be a few more weeks but they will be out and from then on JetBlue maybe hiring for attrition and not growth.

Once the new documents arrive a new hire maybe might be in for a rude awakening.

Should be a few more weeks but they will be out and from then on JetBlue maybe hiring for attrition and not growth.

To all newhires...............don't believe crap like this. This is pure flame. These documents are gonna shed a lot of light on what's going on.........but not one person on these boards, including me have any real insight as to what is going on. It's as simple as that. We are still growing, planes on order etc. etc.
When I was in phase 2 all I heard and read was JetBlue going out of business, JeBlue doomed...blah blah.

Only other thing to add..........still a great place to work, but don't drink all the koolaid..........after training send in your cards and vote for ALPA.....it is needed!!

CD

Have you seen the documents? I think we both know the answer to that. Scareing newhires with immature posts does nothing to further the alpa campain, and no, im not anti alpa.

Last edited:
Have you seen the documents? I think we both know the answer to that. Scareing newhires with immature posts does nothing to further the alpa campain, and no, im not anti alpa.

A maybe ignorant here, but what documents are you referring to?

Not trying to scare anyone. Read the latest JTTP titled growing inside and out and the build up to the documents. T5i, T6i etc. The airline business is ugly and a new hire needs to have eyes wide open especially if they have a good job and QOL now.

Prepare for the interview hard, good luck and I hope jetBlue is everything each new hire needs it to be.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back