• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RiddleEagle18, I'm a Riddle grad as well. I interviewed January 26 1:30 and was shutdown. Hoping to be recall to interview again. I'm trying to figure out how many interviews JB did after Feb 10?? Any info??

For what reasons are people leaving? Hired elsewhere? Leaving aviation? No retirements I would think.

Grass is greener syndrom... More money in less time... Long haul flying... More money... Retirments are few and far between here... We have some mommy's that will not fly again... More money... Shorter commute... No commute... Did I mention there's better paying jobs out there?

Personally I'd like to stay here at JB for the next 33 years, but if Delta calls tomorrow I have to go. It would be the difference in a pretty comfortable retirment and a very comfortable retirement and a broad spectrum of flying. Hope I don't get furloughed on the next downturn.

Flip side to that is stay here and build it, hope it works out, maybe be pretty senior and make some decent cash.

Will there be airlines in 20yrs?

Everyone has their own idea of what's going to work.

6 one way half dozen another... I'll letcha know how it worked out 4/2044.

Grass is greener syndrom... More money in less time... Long haul flying... More money... Retirments are few and far between here... We have some mommy's that will not fly again... More money... Shorter commute... No commute... Did I mention there's better paying jobs out there?

Personally I'd like to stay here at JB for the next 33 years, but if Delta calls tomorrow I have to go. It would be the difference in a pretty comfortable retirment and a very comfortable retirement and a broad spectrum of flying. Hope I don't get furloughed on the next downturn.

Flip side to that is stay here and build it, hope it works out, maybe be pretty senior and make some decent cash.

Will there be airlines in 20yrs?

Everyone has their own idea of what's going to work.

6 one way half dozen another... I'll letcha know how it worked out 4/2044.

I hear ya. Thanks

Just got a call today for possible interview. Did the pre-interview questions and then she sent me an e-mail for me to describe a checkride failure that I had in the past. It has to be reviewed by some pilot hiring committee. Is this a big deal? I busted a CFI-I ride back in 2004. No other busts part 121 or 91. Sounds like they are starting interviews soon.

Airbus or E190

hey guys if trying to get a mco or fll base which aircraft would be best. And does anybody know what the pay is during training?

MCO/FLL best shot is the bus. I believe MCO is also an E190 but it's really small. MCO, FLL, and LGB are the country club bases. People get there and stay there. Expect it to be a while before you get them. Probably a year or so.

Pay in training is a flat $2,500 bucks a month till you finish OE.

MCO/FLL best shot is the bus. I believe MCO is also an E190 but it's really small. MCO, FLL, and LGB are the country club bases. People get there and stay there. Expect it to be a while before you get them. Probably a year or so.

Pay in training is a flat $2,500 bucks a month till you finish OE.
COUNTRY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All due respect, you haven`t a clue as too what you are talking about! The smaller bases are everything but a "country club"

Get through training, get on the line and come back and visit this thread a couple of months from now. I`d be willing to bet a C Note the fun factor of the blue jet has worn off. Unless of course, You came from Mesa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back