• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Plan on being a first officer for a very long time if you want to stay in LGB unless something dramatic happens. There are plenty of captains and first officers who want LGB, but will wait for a line holding opportunity.

I think Alaska may be hiring within a year. If you want the west coast, I'd look into them.

Good luck.

GP

I just spent a couple weeks out of the country, no phones, internet, or t.v. Has anyone from the Feb. 10 interviews get a class date yet. Thanks guys

Last I heard, I don't even know if Feb 9 people have been called yet. Might be summer or later even for Feb. 10th people.

Have you seen the documents? I think we both know the answer to that. Scareing newhires with immature posts does nothing to further the alpa campain, and no, im not anti alpa.

Outsourced...

What is a charter anyway?

Look it up. It is revokable by the grantor at any time and for any reason.

The Fab 4 on the PVC in two years will find out that the charter was just a expression of culture and what we really have is 'cultural scope'.

Just go the call for the April 27th class, woohoo! Anyone else?

Interview date and time??

I was a January guy, but had to turn down a class prior to this. Some Feb 9 guys got the call for this class, according to APC

congrats! Out of curiosity did they leave a voicemail or anything? I've been flying a lot this month, hope I'm not missing out while flying (paranoia is a bad thing ) :)

I answered when it rang, but I find it hard to believe they would bump someone just because it went to voicemail!

Latest resources

Back