• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Out of curiosity, how often do people get through phase 1 and not get through phase 2? Is it just a background check to see if you lied in the interview or is it still super competitive like phase 1? My buddy that showed me his phase 2 letter and it said something about it it still very competitive and don't assume any outcome until you get the call but he says that it it just a background check and as long as you didn't lie about anything in the interview or someone making the final decision doesnt know you and think you are a jerk then you are golden. What are the odds of going to class once you are in phase 2?

At least my take... No dui's, no excessive far 121 failures, no unmentioned criminal record and you should be ok.

Over 90% of pilots who make it to phase 2 are eventually hired. The board has the final say on your employment and they don't typically go against the interviewers recommendation so if you don't get the job its typically from something in your background check.

For the people who recnetly got hired did JB contact the references that you provided? I interviewed Feb 10, and none of my refs have been contacted yet. I have been recieving copies of all the FAA and PRIA in the mail so my background check should be getting close to being done.

Latest resources

Back