JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VERY accurate.

I am E90 MCO. 08' hire. 1900ish seniority. bid in lower 70%. If I go to the bus I will be the bottom or 1 off. There are plenty of guys waiting to be line holders in MCO before they bid down for the $$.

Far from the country club you may have heard of.

Isnt that an exact description of a country club base. Very senior because guys want to be there, never leave, and most live in base.

VERY accurate.

I am E90 MCO. 08' hire. 1900ish seniority. bid in lower 70%. If I go to the bus I will be the bottom or 1 off. There are plenty of guys waiting to be line holders in MCO before they bid down for the $$.

Far from the country club you may have heard of.

2007 Hire: two years in Kennedy and two years in Long beach... have about 400 +/- junior to me. Except for 2 months holding a line in JFK, I have been on reserve since day one. 4am short call on the first day and finish up 21:30 on the last day. Usually credit between 55 to 70 hours a month... Have not had Long Call Reserve since my first year in JFK..... broken guaranty only one month and it kicked the sh!t out of me.....

The plus side to this country club living is: 99% great crews to fly with and Long Beach ain`t no Kew Gardens!!! Giving serious consideration to bidding Boston.... It is what it is!!!!!!!!!!

2007 Hire: two years in Kennedy and two years in Long beach... have about 400 +/- junior to me. Except for 2 months holding a line in JFK, I have been on reserve since day one. 4am short call on the first day and finish up 21:30 on the last day. Usually credit between 55 to 70 hours a month... Have not had Long Call Reserve since my first year in JFK..... broken guaranty only one month and it kicked the sh!t out of me.....

The plus side to this country club living is: 99% great crews to fly with and Long Beach ain`t no Kew Gardens!!! Giving serious consideration to bidding Boston.... It is what it is!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey , boston sucks stay away...come on , don't you know your'e auto released at 1700 on your last day???.....are they abusing you that much

Isnt that an exact description of a country club base. Very senior because guys want to be there, never leave, and most live in base.

If that's your discription, then it's a country club. If driving to work makes it a country club then ok.

My country club for the last two months gave me 12 days off with 79 and 81hrs. No swaping, dropping, or pto due to staffing levels. If I go to mainline back to RSV. Will I bid to JFK or BOS... not on your life.

I'm not playing who's been on RSV longer. It's my choice and I own it. I just don't want guys to think it's all magical in some of these "country club" bases. It's awsome, but it's still a job. Review the pairing and the schedules, make your chioces with all the info. Plenty of guys recently have held MCO and FLL then bailed on the next sys bid. New guys, by all means BID DOWN HERE, I'd love to move up afew!!

Training is about 6 weeks till you finish and go to OE. How long you wait for OENis anybody's guess. Minimum of 4 days, could be longer. Heard 190guys have been waiting about 2 weeks, dunno about bus guys.

Our class was 320s and we waited about 3 weeks after finishing the sim checkride before starting OE. The class immediately behind us on the 320 only had 4 days off before starting OE, some of them even finished before I did! So I guess it is a crapshoot.

Mikey , boston sucks stay away...come on , don't you know your'e auto released at 1700 on your last day???.....are they abusing you that much

JG..... 1700 would be great except LB has only a flight or two per day that finish around 1700............ No my brother from another mother..... Looks like it is Boston next year!! Jefferson......... only a couple of numbers junior!!! c`mon...

Latest resources

Back