• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And sometimes you fly with a turd here, but I guess that's the case anywhere.

Very true, flying with people who don't know their CEO was reared by Frank Lorenzo can be frustrating. They get what they deserve.

Enjoy the pocket sessions, free food, and wonderful crewmember status because there will be no money to fix what matters. This is the B6 reality, and B6 pilots are too scared to seek remedy through lawful means. This is also the future.

Very true, flying with people who don't know their CEO was reared by Frank Lorenzo can be frustrating. They get what they deserve.

Enjoy the pocket sessions, free food, and wonderful crewmember status because there will be no money to fix what matters. This is the B6 reality, and B6 pilots are too scared to seek remedy through lawful means. This is also the future.

Damn fifty... you need to calm it down a bit. We get it that you hate life and hate B6, but you lose credibility when you can only play one song on the guitar.

There's a guy on these boards who left the Airbus at B6 and went to Kalitta - he's now a 744 Captain after 2-3 years and, in his mind, enjoying more exotic flying. Certainly wouldn't be for everyone (flying 18 days straight per month), but you could check into it since Kalitta is currently hiring...

I don't think Turd works @ B6. He's got too much rage. I guess he was a FA. Maybe a B6 FA. Can you say emergency evacuation w/ a beer?

No, I most certainly am a B6 pilot and I know the drill. You folks are blindly accepting a very large discount to major airline peers, with respect to pilot CASM. Me telling you you're dumb to do so doesn't mean I'm angry, it means you're asleep at the wheel and allowing managers to have their way with you. Without competent representation, your future retirement is bleak.

Are you "2dogs"? I haven't been on bluepilots.com in years but you're the only guy who sounds as angry as him. I've heard him described by other captains as "not fit to be around the general public".

Fifty.....if it's soooo bad.... Go work elsewhere....in another career field, perhaps

Are you "2dogs"? I haven't been on bluepilots.com in years but you're the only guy who sounds as angry as him. I've heard him described by other captains as "not fit to be around the general public".

No deflections, just answer the questions. You work at a steep discount to major airline peers. I'm pointing out glaring facts to you and you'd like to mask your embarrassment with righteous indignation? That makes sense, right? I've got an idea, there's a court jester named Yates running for PVC in silo 7, elect that neophyte clusterfvck and then I can really make fun of you for nailing your own coffin shut.

Latest resources

Back