JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree, the Retard should quit.

Knowing some facts makes me a retard? Your definitions are askew. Let me guess, you come from a failed airline of Carl Icahn notoriety or a twice failed US Airways conglomeration? Maybe some regional contract feeder from somewhere or another?

You probably have all of the answers, right? Explain to these newhires how your company brings in $5 billion in revenue yet even with industry record low pilot CASM (1.13 cents), it just told analysts there would be "none whatsoever" increase in pilot costs to improve anything for pilots.

Care to answer or would you like to call each other names? 12 years of hiring supposedly intelligent people and this is where we're at. Nowhere.

There is no retirement list. The company doesn't want you to know how long it will take for you to have any real seniority. Even when you do, there's only a 12% reserve coverage so you can't trade trips easily or PTO (paid time off) trips, and you will work every holiday.

This past holiday season they sent out an email saying "Everyone can expect to be unstacked over the holidays and everyone should expect to work during the holidays".

Find another airline or career path. This one at B6 is a dead end.

Been here for a year and I am off thanksgiving......have a seat bra

Wait til xmas bra, and your eternity in the right seat bra, and when there are 6000 pilots here bra, you might be a junior bus captain bra.............. which means never bra.

Damn homie, (another word you can clown) I guess you have it all figured out. Here some advice BRA...stop making yourself look like an A$$, SHUT THE F@$& UP, and keep it movin'

Go archive the email.

If you want a CBA, what did you do in the last election to help? It lost by 166 votes and you did nothing, right? Good move, you just lost years of CBA type retirement because you did nothing to get a CBA on property. Good job.

You dont know how i voted bra... I want a cba, even if its alpa, bra.

Last edited:
Damn homie, (another word you can clown) I guess you have it all figured out. Here some advice BRA...stop making yourself look like an A$$, SHUT THE F@$& UP, and keep it movin'

Yup, I think I do have it figured out, you work for a major airline bringing in $12 million a day in revenue and you're too dumb to organize for your 10% of the revenue. You're happy with 7% of it.

You have a shiny big airplane to fly and will work 'til you drop (75% of your life) with nothing to show for it, with no work rules except the FARs, and you won't stand up to management and say fix this now. You can tell me to do whatever, but you don't have the balls to stand up for yourself with an MBA suit who was dead last in his MBA class, because those are the only ones dumb enough to go to an airline to work. Good job, or should I say, bad job, but bad management for sure, or maybe good management, since you've been played like a fiddle.

you're too dumb to organize for your 10% of the revenue. You're happy with 7% of it.

So why stop at 10%? How about 15% or maybe go for 25% HeII, why not just demand it ALL? The planes can't fly unless YOU fly them, right?

Good grief. I bet you have your occupy wall street sign in the back seat of your car right now, don't you?

Latest resources

Back