• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just got a call again to make it official for Nov 9th. I will be interviewing in the morning at 8:30. Anyone else? She said there will be 56 people interviewing that day. I don't know if there are any other days. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the call.

Congrats on the interview. Typically they do 2 days in a row of interviews, so there will probably be people on the 8th that have an interview as well. In the October group they screened 115 pilots over the course of two days. Probably looking at the same numbers for Nov.

(Math in public)230 interviews with an average of 75% pass rate makes 172 newhires. Average 20 pilots per month in class makes about 8-9 months worth of classdates, which would carry us into about June 2012 for the last of this group. I doubt they will interview more folks in Dec, but might do something in January-March which would fill classes through the summer. SWAG (Super Wild A** Guess) of the next application window opening sometime around Sept 2012.

I'm glad to hear that people are getting calls for interviews, but disappointed that my phone isn't ringing with the same such offer. :(

Last edited:
There is no retirement list. The company doesn't want you to know how long it will take for you to have any real seniority. Even when you do, there's only a 12% reserve coverage so you can't trade trips easily or PTO (paid time off) trips, and you will work every holiday.

This past holiday season they sent out an email saying "Everyone can expect to be unstacked over the holidays and everyone should expect to work during the holidays".

Find another airline or career path. This one at B6 is a dead end.

There is no retirement list. The company doesn't want you to know how long it will take for you to have any real seniority. Even when you do, there's only a 12% reserve coverage so you can't trade trips easily or PTO (paid time off) trips, and you will work every holiday.

This past holiday season they sent out an email saying "Everyone can expect to be unstacked over the holidays and everyone should expect to work during the holidays".

I want a CBA too man, but things are not nearly as crappy as you make it seem.
Give it a rest dude. And no, I don't remember that email.

Good. You should quit.

I want a CBA too man, but things are not nearly as crappy as you make it seem.
Give it a rest dude. And no, I don't remember that email.

Go archive the email.

If you want a CBA, what did you do in the last election to help? It lost by 166 votes and you did nothing, right? Good move, you just lost years of CBA type retirement because you did nothing to get a CBA on property. Good job.

Good. You should quit.

Nice, bring up a fact or two and throw the bum off of the property. Are you too stupid to see the facts in front of you or do you honestly believe someone will be beneficient and bring you up to industry standard will no negotiations? No one is that stupid, or maybe they are.

Latest resources

Back