• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Otto, Did you see the AOPA article about the entire female DC-10 tanker crew. Article might interest you.

A buddy of mine got a call for an Oct. 13 interview 1:30P.M

Otto, Did you see the AOPA article about the entire female DC-10 tanker crew. Article might interest you.

A buddy of mine got a call for an Oct. 13 interview 1:30P.M

Yeah! I know all those gals.. I'm sure they were embarrassed about all the hoopla made :)

More interview dates for November "coming soon" to and airline near you.

I just got the call also. I was hoping I would be at the Mid Oct interview but unoffically, it looks like it will be Nov 9th. However, I have one more hoop to just through first. I did not pass the oral portion of my first captain pc in 2005. Passed the oral and sim two days later. Back on line four days after that. No other failures. It looks like others have had CFI failures and made it but has anyone had a 121 failure and still got hired?

Thanks guy's.

Just be honest about any failures during the interview. People get hired with failures, the ones that don't are the ones that avoid the subject or lie about it.

I just got the call also. I was hoping I would be at the Mid Oct interview but unoffically, it looks like it will be Nov 9th. However, I have one more hoop to just through first. I did not pass the oral portion of my first captain pc in 2005. Passed the oral and sim two days later. Back on line four days after that. No other failures. It looks like others have had CFI failures and made it but has anyone had a 121 failure and still got hired?

Thanks guy's.

Fill out the addendum when you get it, you should be fine.

Thanks guy's.

The trend across the board these days is if you have a failure of a 121 check ride it will probably be a no go. I know of three people who didn't hired and the only common denominator was a failed 121 ride. I would just apply regardless

Latest resources

Back