• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So Jet Blue hires "tallent" a non word or
talent:

a special natural ability or aptitude:

a capacity for achievement or success; ability:

Either way they sure do not hire based on a need for a command of the english langauge!

Does anybody know if the classes are full for the rest of the year from the folks that just recently interviewed?

I'd like to know, too. Still waiting from the 8/25 morning group.

Does anybody know if the classes are full for the rest of the year from the folks that just recently interviewed?

No I think they are filling classes for October at the moment. There are interviews scheduled for mid-Oct for pilots who applied during the Sept 1-10 window. Those peeps will probably see class dates Nov-March time frame. And calls have started to go out for interviews Mid-Oct, so make sure you check your voicemail!

So Jet Blue hires "tallent" a non word or
talent:

a special natural ability or aptitude:

a capacity for achievement or success; ability:

Either way they sure do not hire based on a need for a command of the english langauge!

Seriously? Really? Come on, bull********************in me right?

Why don't you try proofreading your own post before you come here and try and embarrass someone else.

Pompous jacktard.

No I think they are filling classes for October at the moment. There are interviews scheduled for mid-Oct for pilots who applied during the Sept 1-10 window. Those peeps will probably see class dates Nov-March time frame. And calls have started to go out for interviews Mid-Oct, so make sure you check your voicemail!

More interview dates for November "coming soon" to and airline near you.

Latest resources

Back