• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just got the call also. I was hoping I would be at the Mid Oct interview but unoffically, it looks like it will be Nov 9th. However, I have one more hoop to just through first. I did not pass the oral portion of my first captain pc in 2005. Passed the oral and sim two days later. Back on line four days after that. No other failures. It looks like others have had CFI failures and made it but has anyone had a 121 failure and still got hired?

Thanks guy's.

Thanks guy's for all the responses and PM's.
Great advice. Good luck to all.

Is there anyone (besides me) that still hasn't heard anything from the August 25th interview?

Is there anyone (besides me) that still hasn't heard anything from the August 25th interview?

Don't worry man. After hearing I passed phase 1, I went 8 weeks to find out I passed phase 2. Then I went 5 months in the pool with no word before getting a call for a class one afternoon. The waiting is the worst part, but all you can do is keep waiting.

Last edited:
I just got a call again to make it official for Nov 9th. I will be interviewing in the morning at 8:30. Anyone else? She said there will be 56 people interviewing that day. I don't know if there are any other days. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the call.

Latest resources

Back