• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Moderator, we are trying to steer this back to the thread topic....we are getting good info out to a lot of folks......we'll keep it on point....but will have some tangents....
And in walks Fifty......

If you have a 737 type, you won't be hired. Perfect hire has zero turbine PIC time with no chance of leaving B6 anytime soon. A captive pilot for sure.

If you have a 737 type, you won't be hired. Perfect hire has zero turbine PIC time with no chance of leaving B6 anytime soon. A captive pilot for sure.

While we do hire some without pic turbine, it's fairly rare. As for the 737 type comment, total crap. I personally know multiple folks in the last 2 years hired with the type.

I know you are pissed about the vote.... I get that. I am displeased with the results too, but your campaign of anger and immaturity only hurts the cause. The ironic thing is, if your whole campaign here works, it'll just mean we hire less qualified people who are even more enamored with the shiny blue jet and will do anything management says, including voting down representation in the next drive.

While we do hire some without pic turbine, it's fairly rare. As for the 737 type comment, total crap. I personally know multiple folks in the last 2 years hired with the type.

I know you are pissed about the vote.... I get that. I am displeased with the results too, but your campaign of anger and immaturity only hurts the cause. The ironic thing is, if your whole campaign here works, it'll just mean we hire less qualified people who are even more enamored with the shiny blue jet and will do anything management says, including voting down representation in the next drive.

If your campaign works, hundreds of pilots will be hired, then discover after it's too late, that they've bought into a mirage. You'll need to take responsibility for that.

If your campaign works, hundreds of pilots will be hired, then discover after it's too late, that they've bought into a mirage. You'll need to take responsibility for that.

Then those people will leave for American etc. You make it sound like this place is worse then a turkish prison.... It's not. It's not the end all be all of the airline world, but some of us, including myself like it here. Its not perfect, no where is, but with a little work, and future representation, I think we can solve those problems. I never use this line, but if you are truly that unhappy, perhaps you should apply to FedEx, southwest, and in the future when they hire Delta, American, and United. I'm not saying those places are much better, but if things are so bad, they can't be worse then this place... Right? Or are things not quite as bad as you make them out, and you are just upset? The problem is you are acting like a child who just got his teddy bear taken away, which only fuels no voters perception of your immaturity and helps people justify a "no" vote.

Then those people will leave for American etc. You make it sound like this place is worse then a turkish prison.... It's not. It's not the end all be all of the airline world, but some of us, including myself like it here. Its not perfect, no where is, but with a little work, and future representation, I think we can solve those problems. I never use this line, but if you are truly that unhappy, perhaps you should apply to FedEx, southwest, and in the future when they hire Delta, American, and United. I'm not saying those places are much better, but if things are so bad, they can't be worse then this place... Right? Or are things not quite as bad as you make them out, and you are just upset? The problem is you are acting like a child who just got his teddy bear taken away, which only fuels no voters perception of your immaturity and helps people justify a "no" vote.

There is no justification for a no vote, none. Superfluous emotional feel good talk does nothing to right what is wrong here. Committees have failed, check your inbox. You've been played. Don't advertise falsely to new hires.

My campaign is honest transparency. What's yours?

You're a pilot, not a janitor.

If I wanted to have a campaign I would have become a politician. I became a pilot. Therefore I have no campaign. People are smart enough to know exactly what they are getting when they come here. They don't need me or anyone else trying to pursuade them one way or another. I have my opinions which are probably in tune with yours. I am just not as extreme or annoying about them as you are. Any new hire that gets on FI knows your views and the issues with the company so you really can give it a rest, at least for a while.

If I wanted to have a campaign I would have become a politician. I became a pilot. Therefore I have no campaign. People are smart enough to know exactly what they are getting when they come here. They don't need me or anyone else trying to pursuade them one way or another. I have my opinions which are probably in tune with yours. I am just not as extreme or annoying about them as you are. Any new hire that gets on FI knows your views and the issues with the company so you really can give it a rest, at least for a while.

Rest is for suckers. Your management team is at war with you. Did you get the Dave email? Their complicit CBC members are in on it with them. Did you get their email? You do read do you not?

Latest resources

Back