• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No deflections, just answer the questions. You work at a steep discount to major airline peers. I'm pointing out glaring facts to you and you'd like to mask your embarrassment with righteous indignation? That makes sense, right? I've got an idea, there's a court jester named Yates running for PVC in silo 7, elect that neophyte clusterfvck and then I can really make fun of you for nailing your own coffin shut.

Tiered were questions in there? Your posts are like s screaming two year old in the grocery store. Nobody's interested in why he's screaming, they just want him to settle down.

If it clears things up any:
I'd like a bigger piece of the pie.
We need a union.
I don't get to vote in this election (my silo is already filled.

The most embarrassing thing here mac is that you're one of us.

Yeah.....this was an informative thread.....back to the point......
For calender yr 12, they want two interview sessions per month.
PINS dudes are expecting to be very busy flushing through application database for quality applicants to up channel to HR for interview sessions.
.....white shirts and hats now......

Moderator, we are trying to steer this back to the thread topic....we are getting good info out to a lot of folks......we'll keep it on point....but will have some tangents....
And in walks Fifty......

Tiered were questions in there? Your posts are like s screaming two year old in the grocery store. Nobody's interested in why he's screaming, they just want him to settle down.

If it clears things up any:
I'd like a bigger piece of the pie.
We need a union.
I don't get to vote in this election (my silo is already filled.

The most embarrassing thing here mac is that you're one of us.

Screaming? No just presenting the fact that this is not a "good place to work". Having pizza parties instead of investing in your front line employees, pilots, makes for incompetent managers, poor compensation, work rules, and retirement. Those categories define your job in a bad light. Pointing this out and your "culture" of diminishing pilots to be crewmembers and lower pilot expectations, is not screaming.

If you want competent representation, where were you during the JAOC campaign?

Unofficial new hire #'s as of this afternoon(obviously subject to change), @ 35 more before the end of 2011 and "atleast" 250 next year.

Screaming? No just presenting the fact that this is not a "good place to work". Having pizza parties instead of investing in your front line employees, pilots, makes for incompetent managers, poor compensation, work rules, and retirement. Those categories define your job in a bad light. Pointing this out and your "culture" of diminishing pilots to be crewmembers and lower pilot expectations, is not screaming.

If you want competent representation, where were you during the JAOC campaign?

Sounds like you were on the O.C. Thanks for your efforts. I was not, just like 600+ other yes voters. I did however try to explain to others I flew with why we need a CBA. If that's not good enough for you I really don't care.

If you were a "yes" voter I have zero quarrel with you.

My problem is with ill informed, blistfully ignorant pilots who allow managers to run roughshod over us.

If today's email from the CBC is any indication of things to come, many no voters will soon be seeing the light.

Latest resources

Back