• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What smart man would get on the internet and break down his pay stub for us all to see?

Um, i didn't. That is still BASE pay. I make more with OT and per diem. My wife works too so you still ( I'm looking at you ass kicker) have no idea what my W2 looks like.

Last edited:
Um, i didn't. That is still BASE pay. I make more with OT and per diem. My wife works too so you still ( I'm looking at you ass kicker) have no idea what my W2 looks like.

We will see what you bring tard. You know exactly where crownair is. You got your private at armed forces in'94 when I was an instructor. I hope your are 6'4" that will make you easy to spot you big PU$$! I feel sorry for your wife too. Keep that whale off of our beaches down here.

Here's the PM i get of this guy:

"Don't forget, I'm down here when you grow a sack."

Nice. Feel free to leave my wife and kids out of this.

Last edited:
i don't even know what to say. I honestly feel sorry for you. Really. You feel sorry for my wife? You KNOW my W2? You are a tool and I'm sorry for that. I suggest you step away from the computer and seek professional help. Any time you want to fight or date someone you met online you might want to take a breath and step away from the keyboard.

Still don't know what your little "crownair" is. Got a web site or something?

Again, you are a liar and a coward. I cant wait for you to call me a tool to my face. And keep your fat wife off the beach, its not cool for anybody. In the meantime GFY.

Well, I changed my post to your PM. But you got the message so that's cool.

How can I be a liar when I document every fact? Fat wife? Really? that's all you got? I think you are showing yourself for what you are. Good nite...prick.

Again, send the pm when you get here. I still manage a plane at crownair, I will definitely ask Mike to watch out for ya. See ya soon kook.
ps, you are lying about making 101k, look at your own posts quagmier. I feel sorry for your dad raising a coward who talks trash behind a computer. He should be ashamed.

It's obvious you have a tiny penis. I'll be with glasspilot when he meets you for the dance, so be sure to bring one of your girlfriends. I promise you I'm not a pu$$y, pushover, whatever. I'm not a former Marine, I'm ex- Air Force. You want to throw down? Might take a while, but I'll make it to San Diego sooner or later. If I'm not mistaken, that's where Crownair is. If I'm mistaken, I'm sure you'll let me know. DICK.

NetJet 10 Year Plan anyone?

...Anyone?

Again, you are a liar and a coward. I cant wait for you to call me a tool to my face. And keep your fat wife off the beach, its not cool for anybody. In the meantime GFY.

Do you have a brain or an ounce of class in you a$s? Obviously not and you should go find your manhood or a reason for your existence....

Good luck with your time on the planet as a jerk...idiot.

Latest resources

Back