I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, y'all can get bent.

I have been with Avantair for 5 years and make $101,148 base. How's that compare with your company? If I was hired July 2006 at your company what would I make? Or would I be furloughed?

Plus, in what universe is it okay to look down on another because of what they make?

Well, with NJ, you would make, on the 18 day scedule, which is as close as we have to your 8/6. You would be making 409.70 dollars a day as an FO compared to you 450.55 a day as a Captain at Avatair. If you were in the large cabin fleet, which you may be at that seniority, you would be making 439.78 a day.

Yeah, that is less, but you would not be furloughed at that seniority. You would also have work rules and our aftermidnight returns and OT. Our quality of life on the road is guaranteed by contract, and is superior to anything I see on the road. You will also upgrade to Captain on the smaller fleets, then a GV, Global, or Falcon, with far superior wages to anything you posted, before you retire. With MUCH higher pay. Do you still want to put facts up?

We can start putting up numbers assuming you would upgrade to captain at 12 years at NJ and look at lifetime earnings. You want to do that?

Let me know.

PHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT

I hear hot air.

Last edited:
Well, with NJ, you would make, on the 18 day scedule, which is as close as we have to your 8/6. You would be making 409.70 dollars a day as an FO compared to you 450.55 a day as a Captain at Avatair. If you were in the large cabin fleet, which you may be at that seniority, you would be making 439.78 a day.

Yeah, that is less, but you would not be furloughed at that seniority. You would also have work rules and our aftermidnight returns and OT. Our quality of life on the road is guaranteed by contract, and is superior to anything I see on the road. You will also upgrade to Captain on the smaller fleets, then a GV, Global, or Falcon, with far superior wages to anything you posted, before you retire. With MUCH higher pay. Do you still want to put facts up?

We can start putting up numbers assuming you would upgrade to captain at 12 years at NJ and look at lifetime earnings. You want to do that?

Let me know.

PHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT

I hear hot air.

I agree for the most part..However, there will be no current FO's who will upgrade by year 12.. Guaranteed.... The senior FO's are closing in on year 7.. No way they upgrade in the next 5 years...... But Netjets is definitely a much more lucrative and for the most part better place to be..as long as you're not furloughed that is..

I have a prop on my boat. Works great. Hey, thanks by the way. We keep hiring as fast as we can, and adding new aircraft. I think we owe that to you guys. We appreciate the business.

How many AC? I thought you have been at 55 for a long time now. How many people are leaving? The stock price certainly doesn't represent optimism or growth.

How many AC? I thought you have been at 55 for a long time now. How many people are leaving? The stock price certainly doesn't represent optimism or growth.

We added #56 a couple of weeks ago, last time I worked they were getting ready send someone to pick up #57. As a rough estimate, we're adding 6-8 new hires per month. That represtents growth to me.

Still pretty damn stupid to post your pay on here

why do you want to compete with the Jones is?

just be yourself

who cares if the lexus is parked in the driveway next door

who cares if they have the big boat in the driveway next door

Who cares if they have the HD Road Glide in the driveway next door.

Still pretty damn stupid to post your pay on here

why do you want to compete with the Jones is?

just be yourself

who cares if the lexus is parked in the driveway next door

who cares if they have the big boat in the driveway next door

Who cares if they have the HD Road Glide in the driveway next door.

Some of us that come from modest upbringings had to take out huge loans to pay for our Bachelors Degree and flight ratings. Some of us have families to support.

I'm assuming that you're speaking in general terms. I'm assuming you're not being smarmy this early in the morning.

It's obvious you have a tiny penis. I'll be with glasspilot when he meets you for the dance, so be sure to bring one of your girlfriends. I promise you I'm not a pu$$y, pushover, whatever. I'm not a former Marine, I'm ex- Air Force.

Good, thanks for your service. Im actually not that bad a guy, im organizing a team for an als walk this week. Just a bad temper when pushed. Ill work on it.
As far as the dance, you want to dance with one of my girlfriends? Hope you like college girls from sdsu.

Last edited:
We added #56 a couple of weeks ago, last time I worked they were getting ready send someone to pick up #57. As a rough estimate, we're adding 6-8 new hires per month. That represtents growth to me.

Is the plane a nice one to fly? It has a good ramp presence!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back