• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it's funny these Avantair guys want to get in a dic measuring contest with you. Perhaps they are overcompensating for something?

Like their colective vagina.

Okay, I gather that you want to insult us. However, I suggest that you do this while sober, or that you find a simple high school level dictionary to use when you compose these diatribes. Dic and colective are not words. Yore riting is in knot gud.

Last edited:
Waco,

I so often see posters, here on FI, who are unable to offer effective counter arguments, resort to the ploy you’ve chosen.

In case you aren’t familiar with it, the “straw man” is a classical logical fallacy. In this case the straw man is my spelling/use of punctuation. You’ve simply inserted the straw man into the argument, to divert attention from and without ever refuting my original assertions. Kind of a cheep trick really. And it betrays the kind of guilelessness and credulity I’m certain your management is exploiting to keep you and your fellow mice under their thumb.

I know you can do better.;)

And to address the one actual point you've made.

Okay, I gather that you want to insult us.

No, I want to publicly shame you into growing a pair and standing up for yourselves and our profession.

And since this is actually an NJ thread, I think the NJ guys will back me up on this. If what has been done to you, had been done to any unionized pilot force out there, it would mean war. (Yes I know it couldn't be done because we have agreements in place, but you get the point.)

Waco,

I so often see posters, here on FI, who are unable to offer effective counter arguments, resort to the ploy you’ve chosen.

In case you aren’t familiar with it, the “straw man” is a classical logical fallacy. In this case the straw man is my spelling/use of punctuation. You’ve simply inserted the straw man into the argument, to divert attention from and without ever refuting my original assertions. Kind of a cheep trick really. And it betrays the kind of guilelessness and credulity I’m certain your management is exploiting to keep you and your fellow mice under their thumb.

I know you can do better.;)

Since this is supposednto be a nja conversation about the 10 year plan, it seems to me that you are also guilty od the same type of mis-direct.

Since what NJA does impacts all the fractionals, we are sincerely interested in what is going on at nja. This stock fall will ultimately impact us all and it is likely that nja will feel it first, but since nja isnlarge and has financial backing, will likely weather that initial impact.

Since we are all in this together, so to speak, we watch and would like to comment on nja's stock reports without being attacked.

So please, can we get back to the discussion of where others see nja going, in relation to recent current events. Lets stop making this a p!ss!ng match.

As long as some of your guys can keep from trying to grow their collective weiners, with data from an airplane, we can get back to the intent of this thread!

Bottom line as far as NJA.. Company has been absolutely transparent since around April/May of this year... And when I say transparent I mean they have been neither seen or heard from.

Wifi and interior refurbs. are occurring and some have noticed these "improvements". Along with disposals of certain models, some wonder how they will get through next winter without exceeding sell-offs.

Everybody else is in limbo. No one has a clue what is happening behind the scenes. Anybody who claims to know is either lying or trying to stroke their own collective weiners. All any of us can hope for is an obvious increase in business. Which for NJA, IMO, is foreshadowed in the weekly company updates about next weeks flight loads. That's about the only telling info any of us recieve. Since late winter it seems to be really steady all summer. And if you consider summer being the "slower" period, it could bode well for next winter and beyond.

All that is dependant on NJA not vastly shrinking over the next year or so.

As long as some of your guys can keep from trying to grow their collective weiners, with data from an airplane, we can get back to the intent of this thread!

What about this?

3:35 from bos to pbi? Wow, i thought that thing was supposed to be fast.

No kidding... I've done that from LA-NY......That's a 2 hr flight in a jet.

Who's pulling out wieners here? That post is the definition of a pissing contest.

Maybe I was guilty too, but at least I used facts instead of untruths. In order to do BOS to PBI in 2 you'd need a Mach waiver or a 300 kt tailwind. I'm thinking you had neither.

Oh, one last point...I think it may be possible that other threads in the past may have been hijacked by NetJet conversations. Maybe once or twice or a thousand times. I don't mind when they do, I'm a believer that conversations wander and that's a good thing. Just don't get all worked up when it goes the other way.

Last edited:
Still, he noted that some NetJets competitors could have an easier time going forward. A few years ago, Santo commented, NetJets could charge a premium by claiming to be the safest operator and "people bought into that marketing perception. Now people have realized, hey, everybody flies under the same regulations, everybody's training at FlightSafety, everybody's paying their pilots pretty much the same amount and getting the same type of talent. So that element of branding kind of disappeared. People aren't willing to pay more now."
Didn't realize the pay thing. Cool.

Hey, y'all can get bent.

I have been with Avantair for 5 years and make $101,148 base. How's that compare with your company? If I was hired July 2006 at your company what would I make? Or would I be furloughed?

Plus, in what universe is it okay to look down on another because of what they make?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back