I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, y'all can get bent.

I have been with Avantair for 5 years and make $101,148 base. How's that compare with your company? If I was hired July 2006 at your company what would I make? Or would I be furloughed?

Plus, in what universe is it okay to look down on another because of what they make?

I thought you made 88k on your w2 this year? Whatever, even at 101k that is pretty weak for that job, time to step it up. I made more than that as an rj captain at skywest. Do you work for a coommuter? No, so don't accept commuter wages.
'y'all can get bent' really? Are you the biggest pu$$y ever? Don't forget my offer next time you are at crownair, I will be happy to meet up.

Last edited:
Whatever, even at 101k that is pretty weak for that job, time to step it up. I made more than that as an rj captain at skywest.

No you didn't. SkyWests 6 year pay is $72 per hour with a 75 hour guarantee. That would be around 72K a year. You would have to be an 18 year captain to best my pay at 5 years. Were you an 18 year Captain? I bet not, and if you were you have made poor choices and have no business looking down on Avantair.

If I work overtime I make more than quoted. The 101K was base. Overtime and per diem are above and beyond. No way did you make that at Skywest and no way did that bent guy go BOS to PBI in "less than 2 hours".

I can't argue with lies. Let's deal in facts and truths.

Last edited:
I thought you made 88k on your w2 this year?

And how the f&$k would you know what I made on my W2?!?!

Are you freaking kidding me posting what you THINK I made on my W2 on a public forum? Who the hell do you think you are?? You sir, are a jerk.

And how the f&$k would you know what I made on my W2?!?!

Are you freaking kidding me posting what you THINK I made on my W2 on a public forum? Who the hell do you think you are?? You sir, are a jerk.

You posted it jerk, take a look. put your money where your mouth is and send the pm when you get to sd. Don't make your dad look like he raised a pu$$ for a son. Lets see armed forces club, then ACA, then avantair. You are easy to track down. Peterson was your instructor right? See ya soon.

Don't know Peterson, but if you want to make specific threats to me bring it on.

Guess I'll "see ya soon". Does that mean you're coming to beat me up or something?

Last edited:
Don't know Peterson, but if you want to make specific threats to me bring it on.

Again, send the pm when you get here. I still manage a plane at crownair, I will definitely ask Mike to watch out for ya. See ya soon kook.
ps, you are lying about making 101k, look at your own posts quagmier. I feel sorry for your dad raising a coward who talks trash behind a computer. He should be ashamed.

calm down folks

at the end of the day Props are still for Boats

and that fact isn't changing anytime soon

That being said the Beachcraft King Airs are wonderful airplanes

I have no idea what your "crownair" is. Never heard of it.

I am not lying about anything. I have facts. Do you?

Avantair 6 year pay is $82,000 per year. That's for a 7/7 schedule.

I bid for and received an 8/6 schedule. That come's with an 11 days of company OT paid at 150%.

Soooo. Base for the 8/6 is 82,000 divided by 182 to figure a daily rate and that's $450.55 per day.

Multiply that by the 208 day (for the 8/6 sched) and you get $93,714.

Add to that the 11 days paid at 150% and guess what you get?

...$101,148 jackass. those 11 days are $675.82 each. Times 11 is $7,434. Go get a calculator and add 93,714 and 7,434 and you tell me what you get. Again, I use truth and you use lies. I can back up my numbers...can you?

No, you can't. And by the way, I feel pretty good about my odds of kicking your butt should you try to stalk me down. I'm 6'4" and weigh 230 lbs. Bring it on if you want to get physical about this...jerk. Still have no idea what your crownair is. You must be proud.

Last edited:
I have a prop on my boat. Works great. Hey, thanks by the way. We keep hiring as fast as we can, and adding new aircraft. I think we owe that to you guys. We appreciate the business.

Latest resources

Back