I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still pretty damn stupid to post your pay on here

why do you want to compete with the Jones is?

just be yourself

I agree. I was responding to the calls of my crap pay and simply pointing out the rates posted on APC, while correct, only reflect a 7/7 schedule and that I am actually ahead (on daily rate and W2) when compared to same hire date at the industry leading fractional.

I do understand they have better work rules and such and that over a career they make more. I just don't like being told I make "crap wages" and get ridiculed for bringing the industry down. It's not true.

I agree. I was responding to the calls of my crap pay and simply pointing out the rates posted on APC, while correct, only reflect a 7/7 schedule and that I am actually ahead (on daily rate and W2) when compared to same hire date at the industry leading fractional.

I do understand they have better work rules and such and that over a career they make more. I just don't like being told I make "crap wages" and get ridiculed for bringing the industry down. It's not true.

This is true, I took it more of a shot that you are doing so much better than if you went to NJ. Taking shots at someones pay isnt cool.

"Good ramp presence"?!?!?!? Your kidding right......That thing is uglier than a 1900D with flat tires and a mesa paint job. If your being sarcastic, then disregard.

Is the plane a nice one to fly? It has a good ramp presence!

You may have inadvertantly taken this thread in a positive direction... Nicely done!

BTW, the plane is a blast to fly. I'll humbly admit that I don't dislike the extra attention that we get on just about every ramp that we park on. I think it's really cool when we go to the home airports of the "Beautiful People" (VNY, BUR, etc), and the celebs/famous people/model types humbly come over if I would take their picture with the plane. Yep, she's a looker.

You may have inadvertantly taken this thread in a positive direction... Nicely done!

BTW, the plane is a blast to fly. I'll humbly admit that I don't dislike the extra attention that we get on just about every ramp that we park on. I think it's really cool when we go to the home airports of the "Beautiful People" (VNY, BUR, etc), and the celebs/famous people/model types humbly come over if I would take their picture with the plane. Yep, she's a looker.

Interesting-Rosie Odonnell elicits the same response.

Some of us that come from modest upbringings had to take out huge loans to pay for our Bachelors Degree and flight ratings. Some of us have families to support.

I'm assuming that you're speaking in general terms. I'm assuming you're not being smarmy this early in the morning.

I'm speaking in terms of reality.

How much money someone makes doesn't mean that their ******************** doesn't stink.

Ha! It was advertent. But I also think it is a good looking plane.

I'm speaking in terms of reality.

How much money someone makes doesn't mean that their ******************** doesn't stink.

I look at it from a slightly different perspective. Agreed... it's not how much money that someone makes that defines the relative value of their career.

It's how much the people appreciate the money that they're making that matters. I don't mind working my a$$ of for the pay that I earn. I'm making more than I've ever made flying for a living. Do I work hard? Hell, yeah. Do I make what you Netjets guys are making? No, but I love what I do and appreciate the paycheck that I receive every other week.

Want to hear something else that I'm sure that you don't care about? My daughter's mom just lost her job, and my daughter was insured under her mom's company's insurance plan. Made a weekend call to our HR Department today (a Saturday), and pending a call on Monday, we can put my daughter on my insurance right away. Still doubt that Avantair cares about it's employees?

I'm glad that Netjets pilots make great money. I'm glad that CitationAir has recalled everyone, and Flex is working on it. Search my previous posts all you want. I've never slammed another Fractional. EVER. I choose to work here because I envision us as a dominant player in ther Fractional industry in the future, and not at the expense of the rest of the Fractonal industry.

But I'll be damned, internet or not, if I'm just going to let a degrading personal insult just sail over my head. Insult my company and our business model? Fine. Leave me, as a person, out of it. And my pride in Avantair is just that. I'm very proud of what we've done here. I wish everyone else success as well.

I envision us as a dominant player in ther Fractional industry in the future, and not at the expense of the rest of the Fractonal industry.

How do you then reconcile the fact that 75% of avantair owners once owned with another frax?

Latest resources

Back