• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I look at it from a slightly different perspective. Agreed... it's not how much money that someone makes that defines the relative value of their career.

It's how much the people appreciate the money that they're making that matters. I don't mind working my a$$ of for the pay that I earn. I'm making more than I've ever made flying for a living. Do I work hard? Hell, yeah. Do I make what you Netjets guys are making? No, but I love what I do and appreciate the paycheck that I receive every other week.

Want to hear something else that I'm sure that you don't care about? My daughter's mom just lost her job, and my daughter was insured under her mom's company's insurance plan. Made a weekend call to our HR Department today (a Saturday), and pending a call on Monday, we can put my daughter on my insurance right away. Still doubt that Avantair cares about it's employees?

I'm glad that Netjets pilots make great money. I'm glad that CitationAir has recalled everyone, and Flex is working on it. Search my previous posts all you want. I've never slammed another Fractional. EVER. I choose to work here because I envision us as a dominant player in ther Fractional industry in the future, and not at the expense of the rest of the Fractonal industry.

But I'll be damned, internet or not, if I'm just going to let a degrading personal insult just sail over my head. Insult my company and our business model? Fine. Leave me, as a person, out of it. And my pride in Avantair is just that. I'm very proud of what we've done here. I wish everyone else success as well.

I'm glad you are happy. Thats what is most important. This is a tuff career to get into. Some pilots get lucky and some don't. I was supporting you guys and not dogging you out about the money situation.

Hmmm

Your daughters Mom >> still your daughter >> isn't she your WIFE>> should be insured depending on age >> Sounds like a nice little story in itself >> maybe you can share some day >> just kidding

How do you then reconcile the fact that 75% of avantair owners once owned with another frax?

I bet a large percentage of ALL customers world wide have purchased the same product or service from a competitor.

Last edited:
Wow, 12 pages of tiny-dick-syndrome!!

Fly your damn plane safely, bring home your paycheck, and don't worry what other morons have to say.

I wonder what the odds are Hansell will even still be there in 2021.

If Vegas had a line on that I would place every dollar I had into him NOT being there in 2021.. I think he'll be gone before 2012 is up...Either quite or be replaced...Bank on that!

Latest resources

Back