• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have fun with that. Fact is, a recovery at NJA is much faster than anyone else can offer. The stranded thing, happens much more often with smaller companies also. Its a matter of size, more planes, better chance of recovery. Thats why even at NJs worst, the others have never beaten the recovery time. The grass is always greener. Go find out for yourself. Our recurrent is strife with stories of owners stranded in the Caribbean with a hurricane on the way, with the others unwilling to pick them up. Netjets to the rescue.

Have fun finding this out.

Damn dude, are you still drinking the company Kool-Aid? You probably take notes when the General is speaking as well.

Open your eyes brother.

Damn dude, are you still drinking the company Kool-Aid? You probably take notes when the General is speaking as well.

Open your eyes brother.

LOL. No Kool-Aid here brother. Im in the X. Always doing recoveries. Always ask how long they have been waiting too. Saw an increase a while back. Leveled off and went down. Time goes straight into my Ipad, with my logbook info. More planes equal quicker recoveries. Not rocket science.

Stay classy brother!

LOL. No Kool-Aid here brother. Im in the X. Always doing recoveries. Always ask how long they have been waiting too. Saw an increase a while back. Leveled off and went down. Time goes straight into my Ipad, with my logbook info. More planes equal quicker recoveries. Not rocket science.

Stay classy brother!

Now if they could solve that tiny problem of losing 6 a/c worth of owners so far this year.. That would be kinda nice....

Stay classy brother!

Yes, but remember, older aircraft tend to break down more often resulting in more recoveries. The X is considered the fastest bird between service centers.

Yes, but remember, older aircraft tend to break down more often resulting in more recoveries. The X is considered the fastest bird between service centers.

Considered by who? How many years in the X do you have to ascertain the truth to that statement? My 14 years do not show that. Nor does the daily maintenance log.

Considered by who? How many years in the X do you have to ascertain the truth to that statement? My 14 years do not show that. Nor does the daily maintenance log.
I never flew a tour without at least one write up. I did fly some with no trips to the service center, but more often that not I saw one during a tour. I'll self disclose some of those trips were not for things that broke on the road, but for picking up an airplane, or dropping one off for planned MX.

The X is a piece of junk. It's just a very good looking piece of junk that goes fast.

Latest resources

Back