• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official...The 717's are going to Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear, I'm a little lost, whats the ramifications here again? Sorry, I'm being stupid today.
Nah, it's probably just lost in the 3 cross-conversations going on at the same time.

Bubba made a comment about the company having to come to SWAPA for relief when the timeline obviously isn't going to allow for Complete Operational Integration by 1/1/15 and the truth is, they probably will, but I don't think SWA has as good of a hand in that scenario as Bubba does.

Southwest has crafted the SIA very, very well, from the perspective of "legal advantage".

So after Delta pilot vote to give up more scope, which regional is getting the 717's?

Hey guys. 12 yr AAI guy here. Last year I was at 198k not including 401k. I am at 163/hr right now. By the end of our AAI contract (14'), we would be at 186/hr. With the loss of flying on our side, losing those pay increases (extra 25-30k), cpt. seats., and the 1/1/15 pay. that hurts! It is what it is, not a damn thing anyone of us can do about it. Just wanted to throw some factual numbers out there.
I am sympathetic to the swa F/O's as well! Were are all in this together now, hopefully growth in 14' out of hobby???????

New contract was after SW made the announcement. Almost to year four on this side, should be close to 160k this year, without 401k.

Last year there was plenty of premium pay to go around if you wanted it. Not to mention our reserves were crediting upwards of 110-120 hours a month because of Twomey-Kasher before the new contract went into effect December before last.

Depending on where he's sitting and how hard he's willing to work, 100 hours of credit a month wasn't hard to do last year. Heck, my buddy on the 717 still does almost 100 hours a month even on the crappy lines we have now. Granted, he flies 20 days a month, but still, it can be done if you're willing to only have 9-10 days off a month...

aviator007..... That's 1214.7 hours. How the hell did you do that?

Really not that hard. I'm crediting over 100 this month.

Actually just went and looked and it was pretty close. There was a lot of soft time over here for us fags. plus per diem, vacation, sick, etc... But was still pulling 15-16 off a month.

Latest resources

Back