Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's like AT ALPA is trying to burn their undeserved lottery ticket...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow....

And Delta guys are called arrogant....this is rich!

There is a rumor going around that the AAI Comm Chair quit recently. Any truth to that?
Yes, he resigned voluntarily. He wasn't in ANY way asked to leave. Completely unrelated to the SLI, but rather an internal struggle from replacing T.O. as the Vice-Chair and the resultant delegation of duties from our MEC Chair,,, when you can find him.

You guys can circle jerk each other all you want by making fun of my jacket, but that still doesn't clear up you still being jackholes does it?

You don't? You honestly believe their idea of a "SAY" is rolling over for a seniority grab by SWA F/Os?

The smartest thing AAI guys could do is kick this POS to an arbitrator.

I dont give sht if you sen it to the tooth fairy just do something, either send it out for a vote or just say no!
What I do find interesting is what GK is going to do, he can either ignore the AT mec and then he is fkd for life (since both AT and SWAPA willl think he is a pushover or he can start to play hardball)

I wonder if its more of trying to "ice the kicker" or if its a passive agressive maneuver to send this to arbitration without ever voting on it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back