• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Kalitta still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You would seriously pick Kalitta over Atlas and World??

Like you J I am ex EZ, and went to Kalitta and haven't looked back. There are many things to consider when making a move, many on a personal level, it's not all about pay in a lot of cases. Kalitta is not the company people remember it from 10 years ago, there have been many positive changes.

At least he has some standards. Thank God he hasn't lowered his sights to show interest in Evergreen! :rolleyes:

Hey be nice...I was at EZ!! :)

Last edited:
Like you J I am ex EZ, and went to Kalitta and haven't looked back. There are many things to consider when making a move, many on a personal level, it's not all about pay in a lot of cases. Kalitta is not the company people remember it from 10 years ago, there have been many positive changes.

My only worry with Kalitta would be the same as at EZ..you have one guy that owns it and calls all the shots...and if he wants to park planes he will do what he wants...the others are responsible to share holders and boards.... I agree from what I have heard things are greatly improved there...

By the way my apology to anyone at Kalitta...my question did come across as a cheap shot...it wasn't meant to be. I was not aware of the vast improvements that have been made to crewmembers QOL there.

Last edited:
By the way my apology to anyone at Kalitta...my question did come across as a cheap shot...it wasn't meant to be. I was not aware of the vast improvements that have been made to crewmembers QOL there.

It ain't perfect, but it's home . . . good, bad, or otherwise! Cheers. :beer:

It ain't perfect, but it's home . . . good, bad, or otherwise! Cheers. :beer:

I think it's the same everywhere..every dog has a few fleas...... Cheers!

I know a guy who got hired and put into a pool. How long do people typically wait for their training date? With the 2 new 400s coming, could people conceivably spend less time in the pool? Let's say you were recently put in the pool, how long would you expect to wait for your training date?

I know a guy who got hired and put into a pool. How long do people typically wait for their training date? With the 2 new 400s coming, could people conceivably spend less time in the pool? Let's say you were recently put in the pool, how long would you expect to wait for your training date?

Who said 2 new 400 were coming? Sounds like more rumors. Just saying.

There is talk around the campfire that Connie has purchased a 400 and and another one might be in the works. Connie wants 10 400s. Trust me, he will get them.

Latest resources

Back