• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Kalitta still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was wondering how they were going to do that...they interviewed last week for the Oct 10th class but they usually like to give people 2 weeks notice.

Was glad to see so many current 400 FOs got the class....maybe they have to show up early for remedial training :)

Was wondering how they were going to do that...they interviewed last week for the Oct 10th class but they usually like to give people 2 weeks notice.

Was glad to see so many current 400 FOs got the class....maybe they have to show up early for remedial training :)

yes the new hire class starts the 24th, captain candidates show up for systems on the 31st.

I am not sure what you mean " current 400 FO's got the class", did they interview previous -400 pilots?

yes, 5 of the 7 CA slots are current FO's on the 400, even the other two flew it as FO before. if this is what you were saying.?

Last edited:
yeah....just that current 400 FO's got CA slots. Rather than classic capts coming over. thats all....just means I move up the FO list :)

yeah....just that current 400 FO's got CA slots. Rather than classic capts coming over. thats all....just means I move up the FO list :)

yea , it is all good, are the two junior CA on the 200 bid new hires or what? they are senior enough to have been on the last seniority list...

Since I am kind of new, just curious about the class date. The bid was for Oct 10th, but then gets delayed without a new bid. Wondering what the union says about that? Maybe some pilot took out his bid because of some important function he had on Oct 15, but could well have attended the class if he new it was going to be late Oct. Doesn't really affect me either way, but I have seen this once or twice already in the short time I have been here so just curious.

Latest resources

Back