• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Kalitta still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yep...buddy just got called for an interview next week. the next class is late august...both a classic and a 400 class.

Im a regional guy of about 5 years, and REALLY would love to work for Kilitta Air over any other ACMI, however I don't have an "IN" at Kalitta. I have heard that you have to have someone walk your resume in to get an interview. My question to anyone that knows, would it be looked at in a negative way to maybe call and speak to the chief pilot and bend his ear??? Im pretty sure that if I could at least get an interview I could probably get a position there.

Thanks for the help.

Im a regional guy of about 5 years, and REALLY would love to work for Kilitta Air over any other ACMI, however I don't have an "IN" at Kalitta. I have heard that you have to have someone walk your resume in to get an interview. My question to anyone that knows, would it be looked at in a negative way to maybe call and speak to the chief pilot and bend his ear??? Im pretty sure that if I could at least get an interview I could probably get a position there.

Thanks for the help.

I'm an outsider, but here is one possibility speak with the CP:
http://www.aerocrewsolutions.com/pilot-job-fair/
Kalitta Air- Minimum 5,000 TT, 2,500 Jet. Preference will be given to those who have heavy experience or glass time.

i got $80 to burn so im gonna check out the job fair. am i just payin $$ to put my resume in a big pile or is it really a good chance to have a chat about the job and get some face time?? im going to knock on kalitta's door, not eagle or skywest!!

If you don't put your money on the table you won't be able to play. I would go and talk to them. Let them put a name and face to the resume.

Latest resources

Back