Irony

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"O" nevermind.:rolleyes:

If you don't agree, then speak up. That's why you're here isn't it?

The company always screams "Safety is number one." If that's the case, which I know it is, then they won't try to put us up in places that would cause a potentially hazardous situation. How safe are you in the cockpit after tossing and turning all night because the walls are paper thin and you had to listen to the couple in the next room? Hmmmm. Makes for a fun show but not such a great morning.

If you don't agree, then speak up. That's why you're here isn't it?

We have been saving pennies on the I side for the last two years or more so there was not a lot of waste. So the only thing left to cut are benefits, though to this point the pilots are unaffected (we have yall to thank for that) everyone else (FA's) are going to btch to high heaven. Now we ride coach to international locations, keep ALL reciepts even under ten dollars. ( I have hell keeping up with the one I have to now) It's Just a matter of time before we lose the 401k match and our Insurance goes up. We will probably lay off so we are going to be jumping through our ass more to cover more of your trips. It is still a great place to be I am just venting I guess.

We have been saving pennies on the I side for the last two years or more so there was not a lot of waste. So the only thing left to cut are benefits, though to this point the pilots are unaffected (we have yall to thank for that) everyone else (FA's) are going to btch to high heaven. Now we ride coach to international locations, keep ALL reciepts even under ten dollars. ( I have hell keeping up with the one I have to now) It's Just a matter of time before we lose the 401k match and our Insurance goes up. We will probably lay off so we are going to be jumping through our ass more to cover more of your trips. It is still a great place to be I am just venting I guess.
Oct 1st is really gonna suck now huh RTR?

Awww man I just reread that FA's are affected. Thank god we are so short FA's we don't have one yet.

Last edited:
Oct 1st is really gonna suck now huh RTR?

Awww man I just reread that FA's are affected. Thank god we are so short FA's we don't have one yet.

NASA did a study on PMS in space. What they discovered was you had a pissed off btch that could FLY. So it's going to be a fun rotation. :bawling:

Thats why I don't have an FA this rotation.

"Don't count the chickens before they hatch".

I am a big RTS supporter but do not think he will be back or buy the company back with Goldman Sachs. In time, he will be on to another cutting edge venture which does not compete with NJ. He could not do, nor wanted to do, what BH said needed to be done, but realized it needed/needs to be done for NJ. I do not think he will be back.

PS - I ran into him a few days ago at an FBO and he looked much more relaxed than any time I have ever seen him. The environment over th e past 2 years had taken its toll on him.

Fly safe, and NJ will be fine in time. But I can not guarantee your per diems, hotel points, etc.

I can NJAOwner, I will ground your or any other owners airplane every day if it comes to that. Sorry buddy, if you want to impress your friends then open the wallet.
The day before I get my assignment I'm checking the national weather + Europe and Hawaii (just in case), the day of my duty I do everthing from hotels, cars, your personal phone calls inflight, check and or order your catering, and everything a pilot does in his daily assigned duty. Yes, most of the time you see a perfect flight, what you don't see is how many times it's your flight crew members making sure this is true (all great fractional pilots included, no matter the company) just minutes or seconds before you arrive.
I believe in great customer service but if you want to play the good luck in your per diem and hotel game, I don't feel so good today and my plane looks broke.

I can NJAOwner, I will ground your or any other owners airplane every day if it comes to that. Sorry buddy, if you want to impress your friends then open the wallet.
The day before I get my assignment I'm checking the national weather + Europe and Hawaii (just in case), the day of my duty I do everthing from hotels, cars, your personal phone calls inflight, check and or order your catering, and everything a pilot does in his daily assigned duty. Yes, most of the time you see a perfect flight, what you don't see is how many times it's your flight crew members making sure this is true (all great fractional pilots included, no matter the company) just minutes or seconds before you arrive.
I believe in great customer service but if you want to play the good luck in your per diem and hotel game, I don't feel so good today and my plane looks broke.

That was in VERY poor taste! :( NJA Owner has nothing to do with our CBA or dealings with the company. I think he was only making a guess at what may occur, not an endorsement of it. Furthermore, from your post, I have to wonder if you even work for NJA? If so, you should be ashamed of yourself. Allow me to apologize for you.

Latest resources

Back