• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G200, When you grow up and get a life and stop the childish name calling let me know, we can have a normal conversation, and talk about you coming over to jerk gear for the old guys!!! ( some have made it to 33 yrs old and younger) Well on the G4 anyway. Also remember the LOA says Nov 2010 is the deadline to make all this happen. I think:cool: this is more than enough time to upgrade all the NJI FO's to include the NJA guys that came over. Spread the love brother and help make this good for all. You just may show up over here with that attitude and have one of the senior G guys put you in your place. With respect of course, after all, this is NJI.
P.S. Most everyone over here is welcoming the Non-Teamsters group. If you know what I mean???
B.O. is a good man, I suggest you pay attention to what he has to say, It's for the good of all of us.
Just my guess!!!!

Hey RTRHD, You got it, I've had enough of the B.S.
P.S. A lot of people have a lot to learn around Netjets. remember the old saying "Make Love not war" Children, What will they say next. heheheheh

This is just all fun and games guys. Heck I just thought I used to go places before I came here, and we a had a Corporate Pilot flat in London. We have one guy here (LT) who has been going to Cairo so long the first time he was there,their was only one pyramid they were still building the other two.;)

gutshotdraw,
Is the integration agreement that you talk about LOA 01-013 that is in the 2007 CBA? Or is there a different agreement that supercedes that LOA?

The LOA from IBB last year is a framework for the integration. It spells out DOH seniority, no system flush of position, pay protection if current salary is higher than CBA, among other items. But there will have to be another document put in place that governs the specifics. You can't just flip the switch overnight. The most important item I expect to see is the "drop-dead" date after which upgrades and transitions within the Gulfstream program cease and company-wide seniority award takes over.

I'm told that document is still being negotiated. At some point in the future, a representative from the company, with NJASAP's blessing, will be assigned to Hilton Head to implement the terms of the agreement. That process will take upwards of a year once the official announcement is made.

Since the intention (at least for the next several years) is to continue to operate NJI as a separate entity, there will likely be some exceptions to the CBA that BOTH the company AND NJASAP agree to in order to smooth the transition.

I'm waiting for the details of this agreement to be published before I start worrying about anything.

It is the facts. No LOI's just twice the time.

And this means what????? Nothing it is just a number IMHO. I have flown guys that had 3000hrs and were razor sharp and guys that had 10,000 that I won't put my worst enemy on without adult supervision.

It means 2500 hrs for NJA and 5000 hrs for NJI. Jesus do I have to explain everything. Christ it's like playing cards with your brother-in-laws kids. :beer:

How many people do you think are getting in the door at NJA with 2500hrs?? No one.

Don't worry your min hiring numbers won't mean much very soon anyway.

Also RTRHD, I realize 5000 is more then 2500. Anymore smart a$$ comments???

Latest resources

Back