• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you guys saying that NJA guys are incapable of going through the training you have gone through to perform this flying?

Depends on who trains yall. QFE,RVSM, Meters. All at the same time. Takes a while to learn thats all. Our senior guys have already made all the mistakes so we learned from them. Thats all, it ain't like you can just go to Flightsafety and take a class.

:beer::laugh: Hey G200, Let me know when you decide to come over. I would like to meet you and see what you think of this side after a while. I really think you will love it. Maybe when you get to the 550's we can go to China and see what the REAL WILD EAST is about. That's if we can understand them!!! That's another SMALL problem we have on this Int'l flying.:)

:nuts:RTRHD, I really miss going to China in the OLD G4's with 5.0 software where you had to do all the conversions on paper!!! What a joy!!!! ;)

:laugh:Hey RTRHD, How many times are you going to be RIGHT!!!!
With the numbers of Aircraft on site now, as of last June was 34 G4's and 24 450's,5's and 550's it won't take long to start upgrading the FO's.

G200 at NJI, as of now, we upgrade on date of hire and fly PIC on date of upgrade. There will most likely be a new LOA. So stop crying about fairness and come on over and we can show you how much you can really like a JOB. By the way my date of hire is 2/97. Please don't make a fool of yourself and say how much experience is over at NJA. Yes there is a lot of experience on the A side but how many in G's, and fly the way we do?? Just ask the one's that came over if it's as easy to go into China on QFE (all senior PIC) as you make it out to be. Most of the guy's on the A side with all these crossings your talking about are from the A L's so it REALLY doesn't count. Doing a crossing into London is like you going TEB to IAD. Not to difficult if I may say. Ask how many have gone deep into China on QFE and let me know, then I'll stand corrected. This is not a slam toward you, just a simple question.

See? Once again a true dikhead speaks. What exactly are you accusing me of crying about? You won't find me crying about anything because I'm where I want to be, have the schedule I want to have, the vacation I bid for, and have the protection from one of the best Unions that has ever been created. You're exactly the a$$hole I was talking about. Spare me with the lectures on how tough it is to fly inside of China. We have several airplanes there right now dumbass! I know what it feels like to fly for a great company. I know what it's like to have a great job. You're the idiot that's blowing his own horn about how smart you have to be to fly outside the US. Give me a break man. The only difference between you and I is the fact that you went through a bit more ground school than I did and you flew with some other experienced guys when you first started flying international. You weren't born with the skill. You learned it. Just like we're going to learn it when the time comes. Get off your high horse asswipe. You're no better than ANY of the NJA guys.

Let er' eat man. This is exactly what I said I wasn't going to stand around and take. I'm tired of this "Ivy League" bull$hit that's been played out for years around here. You guys are the golden boyz. We got that.... but by the looks of it, the golden boyz just got a golden shower cause RTS has been pissing on those promises he made. Hmm. Sorry about that boyz.

The sooner we stop looking at this as a NJI vs. NJA the sooner we can get this behind us. There is a lot that both sides can teach to the other. Lets check our egos at the door and get along with the integration. Little comments from both sides, even if they are made in fun, may not be taken that way from all of the pilots. Lets come together and not let this turn into USAir and America West. Nobody wins if that happens.

Walk quietly for now and let your voice be heard on a different forum where we don't hide behind screen names.

The decaf is on aisle 6 kids.

Let's just wait for the integration agreement to be posted and then we can all REALLY start complaining.....:erm:

gutshotdraw,
Is the integration agreement that you talk about LOA 01-013 that is in the 2007 CBA? Or is there a different agreement that supercedes that LOA?

Latest resources

Back